Till Death Do Us Part

Violet pov:
"Guys,why is everyone is starring at us?"asked Ivory
"Probably Violet went all out for outfits since everyone is wearing silver and gold expect us were wearing different colors"Whitney said as we went to the bar to get champagne.

"Not my fault that we look good in this outfits"I said confidently and we just looked at each other and started laughing "we do look good and sexy"said Ivory as she posed then out of nowhere the lights were out everyone started worrying "Stay together and don't use ur magic we don't want to get caught" legacy said as we stayed together.

"Welcome everyone to our masquerade ball,we are happy that you came but we some devastating news" Alexander said and everyone was waiting for news whispering "Our Queen is missing as well as her friends they have been missing since the day of Mari's birthday but she's here with us today, here's she is ur Queen" Alexander says as he pointed at the door and saw Eveline with Mari's crown.

I was about to go up and show her true self but Legacy stopped me "Violet we can't get caught not now"she whispered yell but I knew that if I did it we will get caught fast "I know Legacy,I just want to rip her up to shreds" I said to her with anger but we saw mari heartbroken and devastated how she saw the love of her life betrayal her and ruin their future.

"I'm going to beat his ass" said Legacy as summon her purple flames but mari stopped her "Remember what you said to me to calm down,breath in breath out" She started doing what mari said and removed her flames " thanks mari for helping me"legacy said to her but I wanted to do something for our so what called "Queen" I started telling them my plan on how to scare Eveline.

Eveline pov:
Finally I have the crown,it's good thing to be a Queen but I have to act like mari,ughh I'm going to be sick I need a drink.I started walking to the bar,everyone telling me how happy they were I was back and just faked a smile telling them I was happy being back,god I'm going to kill Alexander once this shit is over.

I got up to the bar and asked the waiter for a drink "here's your drink it majesty" he said but It was the wrong drink "This not what I said" I tell him but just to get "oh ur majesty it was from her she told me to give you this drink" "ohh really okay I will go say thank you to her" I took a sip of it and walked up to her and poked her shoulder "Thank you for the drink" I said to her but once she turned around and saw a devilish smile.

I started feeling sick what the hell did the drink have "Are you okay ur majesty seems like ur going to trow up"she said to me and started to feel worse , god I have to the bathroom "Let me help you ur majesty"she said as we went bathroom "Who the hell are you?" I said while holding my stomach she took off her mask and had a smile that I remembered from my nightmares.

"V-Viole-t how are you-u Alive?"i ask her "Eveline you really think I died just from a fall,oh no no no Eveline you were wrong im perfectly fine wait I'm fantastic but you did something wrong"Violet said as she throw me in to the bathroom "What did I even doe" I ask her but instead she started laughing.