╰► 20: thoughts

their second day at the beach house was quite relaxing, which makes all the adults uneasy. they're all anticipating for when chaos suddenly ensues by one of the kids.

and that happens when ten walks into the pool area wearing his rash guard and swim trunks, and it wasn't the kids making the noise— it was the adults.

ten enters the pool area with johnny behind him, wearing his own swimwear. it was hot, surprisingly and the kids had been pestering ten about going swimming with them, so as soon at the kids' swimwear dried off, they got changed in them immediately and went out with their parents.

the other families were also in the outdoor pool area, just basking in the sun or just watching over the kids having fun, pretty simple.

so, as ten took off the towel around his waist, the first person who ever make noise during this peaceful day was taeyong himself. "ooooooh! lookin' good, sexy!" taeyong chimes, raising his glass of sprite as if he was drunk.

jungwoo, following the source of taeyong's attention, looks up from his magazine and exclaims a loud "fuck it up, ten!!" which the others assume is a meme reference.

this leads to a domino effect where everyone hypes up ten— even little jisung blabbered on with his chubby arms up!

the omega in question, looks around, confused about eho they're all cooing at until johnny looks at him with a smirk. that's when it hits him.

quickly, he wraps the towel around his waist and hides behind johnny, embarrassed. he's only worn loose, oversized clothing and rarely wore anything fitted, especially when he went out, so the tight rashguard and swim trunks really showed everyone a new side to him (that johnny doesn't want to share, unsurprisingly).

"fuck, i should've just worn a hoodie instead." ten curses, swatting johnny on the back when the alpha just laughed at him. "what? wearing a hoodie to go swimming? are you nuts?" hendery asks from the hut next to them.

"leave me alone!" ten cries like a hormonal teenager, holding tight onto the towel around his waist. he's never shown his body like this before— except for johnny when they did the deed— so this was a weird feeling.

johnny turns around and wraps his arms around the omega, tucking ten's head under his chin. ten purrs against his chest, hugging him back. "you're beautiful, okay? don't be afraid to show what you've got." the alpha tells him. ten whines. "i'm shy..."

"that's okay too. you can go upstairs and change into something else if you don't feel comfortable wearing that, while i can go and yell at taeyong for being loud." johnny tells him to which ten smiles at, resting the side of his head against the alpha's broad chest.

"it's okay, hon. i think i just need to boost my confidence a bit." ten says, pulling away. he slowly takes off the towel from his waist and places it on the lounge chair behind him.

"sexy!" sicheng cheers. the other omegas coo at the thai male who just giggled, cheeks a pretty shade of blush pink. "okay, enough. you're scaring him!" johnny says, holding his palms up to stop the other's teasing cheers. ten just gently pushes his raised arm down, giving him a small smile.

"wanna go for a dip?" ten raises a brow at him, coy smile on his face. johnny pauses before looking away, chuckling. he nods, walking over to the pool with ten.

the pool end on their side is deeper than on the other side, but it's nothing that ten can't handle. they sit on the edge before slipping into the pool. johnny jumps in first, and then ten, who he catches by the waist. the omega giggles, holding tight onto the alpha.