Chapter 55

Two Weeks Later

Being a divorcee isn't as bad as i thought it would be. I thought people with social class would start to criticize me that I left my husband for another man, especially when I tend to go to every social function with Jayden. Maybe being in a divorcee in this millennial time has it's role to play too. People don't really care about the life of others unless it affects them.
I wanted to buy my own apartment at Granite Homes but Jayden didn't grant me my wish. He said a second spent away from me and Jamera is like losing million dollars in his account. He managed to convince me to move in with him.
Our daily routine since we started leaving together two weeks ago as a family has been bitter sweet. I wake up early everyday to make breakfast for the three of us. Sometimes Jayden wakes up before me to make breakfast. He only does that after he bangs me till I turn sore the next day. We've both agreed to not have a maid in our home. We're okay with Jah's nanny who's even a little older than my parents.
Jamera's nanny takes care of the house and all of Jah's needs once we're out of the house. I've all my plans in order for Jamera's birthday which is next week. How I'll reveal the secret to him wouldn't make him hate me that much.
At work, Jayden and I keep our relationship very professional. We keep it as professional as we can be until one of us turns horny. That's when we sneak to each other's office to have fun. Though we've refused to go intimate in front of other employees, our relationship isn't a secret to them either. They all know that we've been childhood lovers till some point of our adulthood where we had to go on our separate ways for the best. I later found out that my pictures have been hanging in Jayden's office till the day I stepped foot there. He got them removed so I wouldn't think that he still has feelings for me. Jayden made one of his employees to hide it in the warehouse but now they hang in our room.

I enjoy the sneaky part of our time at work. It's as if we're doing something bad and we're scared of being caught by the boss but he's the boss.

Knock knock Knock! Rita opened the door and peeped through.
"Can I come in?"
"You're already in" I put the pamphlet that I'm going through down.
"Alright" she walked in the room and sat down on the chair across mine.
"What is it, why are you smiling?"
"Larry has asked me to accompany him to a family dinner tonight."
"Okay? That's nice" I resumed my work on the pamphlet.
"You know what that means right?" I feel she's scared of something.
"Yes I know what that means. Eating a lot like you always do when I invite you over. Just don't go and disgrace me there, I've thought you better." I mocked her but she didn't laugh or smile. Normally, she would and tell me that I'm crazy.
"Now you're confusing me. You walked here with a big smile on your face and now look at yourself. Are you suffering from bipolar?" I laughed harder.
"You're of no help." She stood up to leave.
"Why are you behaving like a pregnant woman?"
"I'm not pregnant okay. We've not even gone beyond kissing"
"Thanks for the revelation but what is eating you up that way?"
"I'm scared of how his parents and siblings would welcome me"
"Aww" I got hugged her from behind. "There's no need to be scared darling. Just be yourself and if they like you for who you are, fine."
"And if they don't?" She turned to look at me.
"If they don't they can kiss our asses." She burst out in laughter.
"Yes babe. Always have that smile. Don't let me or anyone take that away from you. You hear me?"
"Yes. Thank you you are the best" she hugged me and I hugged her back.
"Your man asked me to tell you to see him ASAP."
"And you're now telling me?" This girl is unbelievable.
"Well my problem was equally important. "
"Ofcus, that's why it's called a problem" I walked back to my table to pick my phone. "Lock the door after you." I left her in my office while I go searching for my man.

"You sent for me?" I walked behind his desk and kissed his neck.
"That was fifteen minutes ago." He swiveled his chair to face me.
"Yeah I'm sorry I'm late. I had to use the washroom urgently." I covered Rita's ass. I don't want her to get her second firing under the same company.
"What's wrong sweety?"  He pulled me to sit on his lap.
"It's nothing baby. I think it's a sign that I'll be getting my menstruation soon." I put my head n his chest.
"But you completed that last week. Is it possible that you get it twice in a month?"
Why can't I be a good lair? Now he has busted my lying ass.
"Then I think it was just a slight diarrhoea.
"Let me call doctor Mark" he stretched for his phone.
"No baby, it's nothing. I just need some cuddling and I'll be fine."
"Anything for my queen." He said and squeezed me tightly. "I love you mami" he kissed my lips.
"I love you too Daddy" he moved down to my neck and further to my boobs. He took out my left boob from my bra and sucked on it.
"Stop being nasty" I pushed the back of his head so he can suck on me harder.
"Let's take our celebration somewhere more private?"
"I like the sound of that" I freed my breast from his grazing teeth and put it back in my bra.  Getting up, I fixed the mess I just created on myself and pulled him up to follow me.
"Where are we going?"
"Home" I replied simply and fixed his tie properly. I called Rita to tell her to meet me at the parking lot with my car key and my bag.

"We're good to go now" I pulled him after me. I opened the door to step out with my man but the face that I hate to see in my entire life came face to face with us...