Chapter 50

He climbed the bed and untied my hands.
"Did it hurt?" He examined my wrist to see if I got any bruise.
"I'm fine. Besides, you barely tied the thing." He sighed in relief and sat in front of me, taking my hands in his.
"I'm so happy having you in my life again baby girl. I'll be extra happy when you finally divorce Chris tomorrow."
"I'm more happier than you are, swears on that" I threw myself on him. He let his back rest on the bed with me on top of him. I trailed quick kisses on his face.

"I love you. I love you. I love you"

"I'd like that kiss better on my lips" he said with his eyes closed. Granting his wish, I brushed my lips on his. He captured it quickly and took dominion of the kiss. He turned us over and he's on top of me now, bare skin to skin. The kiss deepened and I thirst for more. He ceased the kiss and moved to my neckline.
"Mm mm mm" I sucked on my bottom lip. He's sucking on the same spot that he did last night. I'm feeling the pain but the pleasure intensifies each time he swipe his tongue on it.
"You're Mine!"
"Yesssss! I'm yours" I moaned. Lying back on the bed, he guided me to sit on his face.
"FUCK! Just like that" I tear made its way from my eye. It's been long since I've been given such a satisfying treatment in the bedroom. Bending over, I grabbed his already hard big shaft and rolled my tongue on it like an ice cream. My personal ice cream!
"Ohhh!" He groan shook the entire room. He's eating my pussy like his life depends on it. Positioning myself well, I began twerking on his face as he lick me. He hit my butt and squeezed it.
"Mmmmmm" I moaned. My whole body is sweetened. My senses feel relaxed and at home. My body is at rest because she's in the hands of her rightful owner.
I bent over and continued our sixty nine position. I licked and sucked hard on his dick, taking him to cloud nine.
"Keishaaaaa! " I screamed my name as he cum in my mouth.

I got down from his face, resting on the bed.
"You want to show me that you're a bad ass bitch right?" He climbed on top of me with a smirk on his face.
"I am a bad ass bitch. You testified not long ago" I winked at him.
"Then let's see how much badness you can take" he hit on my cunt before getting down from the bed.

"where are you going?" He just dangled his dick, teasing me. Just that, he left the room and opened the door that would take him to the walk in closet.
His absence gave me some space to reflect on everything. Why don't you tell him that your first love making with him got you pregnant and the baby is Jamera? 
A little voice said to me. Come to think of it, I've been selfish with him that it hasn't crossed my mind to open up to him. How will he take the revelation? What if he hates me for hiding his first seed from him for almost three years!
He's going to hate me for denying him the joy of being a girl dad. He'll hate me. No! I can't let that happen. I just got him back. I can't let him slip off my hands because of this expensive lie. I'll come up with a better way to break everything to him but at least, not today. There's still time for that.

"Keisha?" Jayden's voice startled me.
"Are you alright?" He looked at me quizzically.
"Did you get a disturbing call from home?" He set the cuffs on the little wardrobe.
"No, no. It's nothing like that. I'm fine, really." I smiled at him. Truly, in my heart and mind I'm wailing. God be my helper on how he'll take everything.

"You look pale dear" he examined my face.
"Oh stop that will you" I hit his hand when he pulled up my eye shadows.
"Shhhh... Don't ever do that to a doctor. I can inject you with a dangerous drug for just hitting me" he kid around.
"Hahahaha... I'm laughing" I said sarcastically.
"That wasn't meant to be a joke but since I  you laughing, it makes me a great comedian then" he continued joking. It somehow made me feel relaxed a little.
"You don't know when to stop, do you?" I smiled at the same time giving him a deadly look.
"Quitting isn't my forté" he said as he head towards the small wardrobe that he left the cuff on. "I got you something you'd love" he held the cuffs hanging so I could see it well. The wicked smirk on his face got me shaking.
"That's the gift?" I yawned at how boring it looks.
"It's good that you're feeling this way. When I'm done showing you what it does, you'd be the most energized person I know." He climbed the bed and cuffed my hands.

"Don't battle with it, you'll get hurt" he cautioned.
He moved down and opened my legs widely, tying each leg to one side of the bed with a rope.
"Where did you get that?"
"I brought it along with the cuffs" he shrugged.
Getting up from his feet, he climbed back on top of me and started making sweet love with me...........

3pm

"Baby, wake up" Jayden whispered softly in my ears.
"No I need this sleep" I pout my lips.
"Don't be stubborn pretty girl" he shook me vigorously.
"Can you please stop being annoying" I said, closer to crying. I heartbreakingly tired. Can't he see that? He's even the reason I'm weak in bed right now.
"Wake up!!!!" He shook me once more and I opened one eye to see if he's still the same person and he is in his correct senses.
He's really the same person just that this version of him is dressed from head to toe by a Luis Vuitton. The sleep suddenly escaped me and I sat up on the bed.
"Where are you going?" I eyed him from head to toe. He's really looking good.
"Where are we going" he corrected with a  pretty smile.
"We?" I asked surprised.
"Yes sweety. No more asking and tellings just get a good bath and dress yourself up. We still have an hour to get there."
"If you say so." I got down from the bed, walking slowly to the washroom. He doubled his steps and spanked my ass.
"Ouch"
"It's either you hurry into the washroom or I free myself from these clothes and join you. You know what my presence will result to right?" He gave me that his wicked smile.
"No no. There's no need to join me, I'll be a good girl" I said in a tiny but cute voice and perked his lips before opening the washroom door and stepping in it. I opened the door to see if he is still out there.
"Aren't you coming?" I asked when I saw him leaning on the wall.
"You need the space to attend to yourself as a woman....." Damn this man is cute!