Chapter 75

Keisha's POV

"Who's ready for our spinsters night tonight?" Rita popped a bottle of champagne.
"Gosh I'm so happy, I'll dirty my body tonight Damien won't even recognize me tomorrow" Alethea started twerking to the song playing.

"Am I to wear just this? It's too exposing. Jayden won't be happy if he sees it."
"Must he see; who said Jayden has to know?" Rita and Alethea said respectively.
I feel so uncomfortable in this black lingerie. I've got a red mask on.
"Baby girl, you'll only have a moment like this once in your life. For the forever that you're going g to be married to your man, this is the only moment that you can forget him and live  your life and he has no right to judge you" Alethea cupped my face in her palm.

"Breath in; out" I did what Rita demanded and it did calm my nerves down a tiny bit. The door bell rung and Alethea run to get it.
"Guess who's here?" She opened the door wide and about twenty familiar faces walked in with so much enthusiasm.

"Oh my God!" I screamed jumping up and down from excitement. Some of the girls I never thought I'd see them again in my life. They're friends from preschool up to university. It's so great to have all of them here.

"Why didn't you tell me that you could get access to all these beautiful souls, I wouldn't have hired bride maids." I poked Alethea's head. It would have felt so right to have them around me either than the other seven strangers who are to join Alethea and Rita.
"Alethea informed us and we're all down for it. Besides we've been practicing with our dates for the day separately just so you wouldn't know the surprise we were planning for you." I covered my mouth totally shocked.
"You girls have been practicing? How?"
"Stop asking too many questions Kiki, I was the master planner. All Rita did was to convince her boyfriend to convince his friend, who's Jayden's P.A to have extra twenty best men and it worked." Alethea announced.

"My side was the difficult one." Rita snobbed her.
"Hump! As if" Alethea tatted.
"Are they always like this?" One of my old friends asked laughing. All of them love drama. I think that was how fate made me choose friends.
"They're worse than this, trust me" I answered. They both gave me a deadly look. "Okay girls, let's forget our differences and embrace the fact that I'm going to be accompanied by twenty nine absolutely beautiful and smart ladies."  I changed the subject before they came first after me.

"Now girls tell me, how do I look in this?" I asked my friends.
"It's your last night as a spinster so I'm down for this look" one of my friends said.
"But we can't turn up at the club this way. At least something to hide our nakedness till we get there." I agreed.

We pulled up at the club hard and looking slutty. The red lipstick I'm wearing is hotter than the heat inside the club. A few of my friends have already started using the strippers pole. Thank God that we had this place booked up till we're done with my dirty party.
I can't imagine that they hired pimp guys to grace the show. The sexy look the dark guy at the counter is giving me makes me want to throw up. I'm trying my best to ignore him. Who looks at a soon to be bride like that?
"I don't like the guy at the bartender's counter"  I spoke on top of my lungs to Alethea.
"Who..that?" I nodded. "Forget him, He's a nobody. Come with me" She pulled me to the dancefloor. That guy still didn't take his eyes off me.

"It's time to blindfold the bride to be" they put a queens chair in the middle and thise who still had themselves covered with robes removed them to reveal the slutty thing they are all wearing. I'm still in my robes and watching what they're up to.
Someone blindfolded me from behind. The dj changed the rhythm of the song to slow tempo.
Someone guide me to something, a chair I think, and sat me on it.
"It's time to turn up!" Alethea shouted and the rest of my friends cheered.

"Bitchhhhh I ain't a lesbian" I kept hitting the lady who's giving me a lap dance. I know it's one of my friends so I didn't hit hard.
"Maybe you don't like the dancer. A new set" Rita shouted and the one on my laps left.
"Whew. Thank you" I said.
"Don't thank me just yet" Rita whispered into my ears.
The  new set did their lap dance one after the other. I was able to notice the changes they were making because of the frequent change in ass. Some of the asses were heavy while some felt like there's nothing on my laps.
"Can you girls stop it already? I don't like this" I'm feeling so uncomfortable with what they're doing.
"We thought you'd love having a girl give you a lap dance rather than a guy?" One of my friends said.
"No! I am not a lesbian." I started sweating. This uneasiness isn't good for my baby. The girls stopped touching me.

Thank God.

A masculine hand touched me. It felt good. It calmed my nerves down. The person finally sat on my laps. The palm of the person feels just like Jayden's. The only thing that's different is the scent of his perfume. It smells so different from the one that Jayden uses.
Damn I'm cheating on my husband. I don't know how he got he key parts of my body to pleasure because he is really doing things. I nearly moaned.
No, I won't. I didn't want to make the girls enjoy how uncomfortable I feel. The guy suddenly started rocking me in a sexual way. He's in a soft shorts, I can feel his big hard prick teasing me.
My mind suddenly drifted to a real life story Rita told me. That a rape victim gave a rapist condom and enjoyed the sex because she was even in the mood before the rape incident.
This is the same thing I'm going through. Jayden refused to give me head after dropping me off at my parents house. The pregnancy hormones makes me yearn for it every second. I don't want to cheat on my husband. I tensed. I want to scream so he'll stop because what he's doing to me isn't funny at all. I couldn't hear the ladies voice again. It's like I've been left alone with this stranger.

"Stop it!" Shouted at the guy. Was about to hit him but he held my hand.
"Shhhhh no one will hear your scream or moans, we're left here alone."

"Jayden!" I wanted to remove my mask and look at him.
"It's against the rules to remove that" he stopped me. So it is him? No wonder he knows just where to touch. He opened my legs, shifted my pantie and ate me out.
After giving me several orgasms with his tongue, he stopped and kissed me. I can smell the scent of my arousal and how I taste on his lips.

"See you at the alter my love" he kissed my forehead and then I couldn't feel his presence again

I can kill to have that all over again.

"Tell me you enjoyed that?" Those girls are back again. Someone untied the blindfold.
"Of cause I did" I said smiling.
"Good you do. Else, I would have taken my hundred dollars from him at the alter" Alethea said.
"Hundred dollars? That's cheap. We've cheated him. The pleasure he gave me was more than that" we all laughed.

A dancing song flood in and we all started dancing, grinding on each other and twerking.

Litsquaaaaaad kindly vote.😍