18

When we got into his Cadillac Escalade he grips the steering wheel tightly.

"What did you mean by Fuck no?"

"Your mine and you dressed like that I know every guy will be fanacizing about you...." Brandon says until I interrupped him.

"Dressed like what?"

I know I should calm down, but I could not.

"You are dressed so fucken sexy. So much I just want to rip those clothes off and mate constantly." Brandon says.

"Well I am glad, but you owe Becky an apology and a thank you."

"For what? Dressing my mate sexy while she knows that there are guys who have a crush on you at our school. It is like she want me angry and shift tearing them to pieces for just looking for even a second at you." Brandon growls.

"She did this for us, so that once we are allow we can try it your way. She had the best at heart and to be honest I like looking like this. And I like how crazy you are acting just because you want me. You just got to remember I am only yours and you have my everything. Also that I love you and no one can change that."

Brandon stops at the red light giving us a break from his speeding. He then grabs my hand and kisses it.

"I know, but those fuckers better keep there hands off or it might just break off." Brandon says.

"Wow so protective and possessive."

"Only for you." Brandon says.

He takes off, but doing the speed limit.

"I will apologize to Becky, but if this happens often there will be rules." Brandon says.

When we got to the campus I noticed Brandon's boner.

"Do you have a change of clothes?"

"You want to change?" Brandon asks with hope lacing his voice and written all over his face.

"No it is for you. You boners are only for me.."

Brandon pulls me to him kissing me before I finished talking. When he breaks our kiss it was obvious his answer is a no.

"No, but maybe the guys might." Brandon says.

So when Bruce and Becky walks up to us I was more than hopeful.

"Bruce do you have any extra clothes?"

"Um I do not think Brandon would like you wearing..."

"No it is for him since this outfit is working."

"Um I can check, but if I do not I know Sam would." Bruce says.

Becky smirks skipping to Brandon making a snarl escape my lips. Bruce stops walking and glares at me.

"Sorry it is just my lycan does not want any female near him right now."

Becky nods and skips to me relaxing Bruce.

"Is it because of the Uhum?" Becky asks.

"Yes."

After a while Bruce sones back with basketball shorts.

"Dude that is all you have?" Brandon asks.

"Yup so take it or leave it." Bruce says.

"He will take them."

I grab them from Bruce and handed them to Brandon making sure he knows there is not room to argue with me about it.

"Fine only for you." Brandon says then pecks my lips.

He gets back in his Escalade and changes before getting back out. The rest of the day went by slowly and not so smoothly. So now Brandon is walking me to the Cafe for my shift.

"Why won't you just call in." Brandon asks.

Yup he is literly at the point where he does not want to be away from me for a second longer. Well I can not blame him since guys were hitting on me and Kelly was flirting with him. I think the other girls did not want Kelly's rath so they only looked and fantasized. So we both are on edge and in despiret need of each other, but I already promised I would fill in today.

"You know you do not need to ever work again, right?" Brandon asks.

"I am not taking your money and it gives me a chance to hang out with my friends."

"Fine, but I am telling you one more guy and I will shift." Brandon says.

"Then do not stay."

"I am staying and that is final." Brandon says opening the door for me.

"Fine just please try to control it and I promise right after we can."

Brandon pulls me in for a kiss and I break it.

"I will be right over there." Brandon says pointing to the same table where we first connected.

I smile remembering it, but I nod before heading to clock in.