24

Recap:
I knock feeling my lycan wanting out knowing his is too. Brandon's grandfather opens the door with a snarl platered onto his face. Brandon snarls at his grandfather before I move past him to Brandon. Once I am by his side he wrapps his strong arms around me and kisses my cheek before dismissing everyone. Once everyone left he picks me up and places me onto his lap and nussles his head into my neck. I almost forgot about the test in my hands until I drop it and it lands on his desk. He grabs it and smiles one of those panty dropping million dollar bright smiles. He kisses my neck and cheeks all happy until there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." Brandon says.

Present:
As the person comes in Brandon is still holding me against him. As soon as I saw her I snarled not liking her even near Brandon let alone she ruined our celebration moment. She snarls back making Brandon snarl in warning. His snarl made the room shake from his power seeping into his snarl. She submits, but she keeps giving me the dirty glare.

"What did you want Sara?" Brandon asks annoyed.

"I..."

Just then Bruce and Becky shows up making her quiet.

"The king is on the way and so are your parents Sara." Bruce says.

Becka walks in and escorted Sara out before I fully shift.

Yup I have partly shifted where my claws are out and I have fur spouting on my arms.

Brandon mussels my neck before kissing where his mark ends. Then he nods at Becky who tries to distract me while we are walking out since they have to finish the meeting.

The meeting ends right before his dad has arrived along with the female's parents. Brandon holds onto my hand and introduce me to our guests starting with his dad.

Her parents looks disappointed in her, but you can see pride when they start talking about the training and consequences if I fail. So in all I think they just want more power at any cost even if it is killing me the true queen and true heir.

Subconsciously placed my hand over my lower abdomen. Brandon's dad notices and arches his right eyebrow just like Brandon does. Soon dinner is served and Brandon has me sit on his lap. While I was on his lap he kept rubbing my lower abdomen.

The seating was rearranged since Sara's parents were unplease. So Sara is sitting next to Brandon and I hense why I am sitting on Brandon's lap. Her parents are to her left while Brandon's dad is to their left and so on.

"Love please eat." Brandon whispers into my ear before kissing it.

I nod and start eating making Brandon less tense. Soon Brandon picks me up and carries me to bed just to ravlish me with kisses calming down my Lucan completely. As soon as I pulled away I see Brandon's eyes swirling with mystchif. He starts kissing from my lips down to his mark smirking when I let out a moan. He peppers his mark until he smelt my arrousal then continues his mission leaving love bites behind. As soon as he reaches my abdomen he smiles and places a kiss before ripping my underwear off. He kisses both my legs before attacking just to be interrupted right as he dives in.

*Knock*
*Knock*

Brandon and I snarl, but he covers me up and answers our bedroom door.