chapter 10

Angie's POV

We snarl at who ever is at the door, but when there is another knock Brandon looks at his phone. And apparently he knows who is at the door since he covers me up and puts pants on. Once he opens the door I see  a glimpse of a older guy, but Brandon closes the door behind him.  Even though the door is shut I can hear them.

"She is her?" The older guy asks.

"Yes, but she is naked." Brandon says.

"From what?" The older guy asks.

"From us mating." Brandon says.

"I figured that, but why is she not getting dressed?" The older guy asks.

"Because I lost control and tore her clothes off." Brandon says.

"Uh, I see." The older guy says.

"Why did you loose control?" The older guy says after a second passes.

"Because we kept being interruppted every time before and when Sasha teased her my lycan took over feeling treated. And once Angie was on top of me there was no stoping us from mating." Brandon says.

"I see. Did that calm down your lycan?" The older guy asks.

"Yes grandfather." Brandon says.

So he is Brandon's grandfather, but they do not look anything alike.

"You know only a true erathali can calm your lycan down?" Brandon's grandfather asks.

"Yes I do now." Brandon says.

I got up wrapping the soft blanket around me then walked to the door to hear better.

"Did you mark her already?" Brandon's grandfather asks.

"Yes and that what calmed him down a bit." Brandon says.

"Yes, but now since she already has a lycan she will shift soon." Brandon's grandfather says.

I lean a bit closer to the door and tripped on the blanket making Brandon open the door and pick me off the floor.

Once he sets me back on the bed he kisses my head, but I grab onto him by  wrapping my arms around his neck. He reaches for my hands, but I smashed our lips together which almost made him forget the world around us. What made him remember is when his grandfather coughs making Brandon remove his lips and recover me with the blanket. After that he walks away, but I call out to him.

"Brandon?"

He turns around and looks at me.

"Yes." Brandon says.

His grandfather coughs and motions for him to leave the room.

"Brandon I....."

Then Nick walks in and whispers in Brandon's ear making all three guys to walk out of the room. I got off the bed and took a shower then walked to the chairs sitting on the left one just looking at the floor. It is not long later that there is a knock and Jacklin walks in. I turned to look at her hoping it was Brandon. Jacklin walks to me and hands me my backpack.

"Brandon thought you would not like staying in the room the rest of the day." Jacklin says.

I nod and she walks out of the room allowing me to be  alone once again. So I got off the chair and got the clothes, that is in my backpack, on. Then I headed out of the room all the way down the hall and into the dinning room where all the girls, except Sara, was siting and munching on some fruit.

"Hey." Becka says then rushes to me and hugs me.

"What is wrong?" Becka asks.

I shake my head.

"I am just hungry I guess."

She looks at me and nod, but you can tell she did not believe me.

"Mike will cook you anything you want." Sarah says.

Then a guy walks in wearing an apron.

"Angie this is Mike our cook. Mike this is Angie......" Sarah says before we hear a crash.

I look at the direction of the crash sound, but then there was yelling. So I covered my ears. After a while the yelling stops, but a door is slammed.

"What would you like to eat?" Mike asks making me turn my attention to him.

"Just a salad and a banana please and thank you."

He nods and heads into the kitchen.

"So he marked you?" Jacklin asks.

I nod.

"Where?" Becka asks?

"My chest."

"If you guys for not mind, I wish not to talk about it right now."

The nod in understanding and soon Mike put my food in front of me.

After eating and chatting with the girls about plans for tomorrow I went back into the room to sleep. Once I got into the room and to my dismay Brandon is not in here. So I just got undressed, leaving only my undergarments on, and got into bed.