30

Ang's POV

It has been a month since Brandon took me on our date to that same restrant we had our first date at. Now might I mind you that Brandon has been easiky to turn on causing us to ate constantly. So after our date he kept his word on rocking my night, so much that we had to switch room in order to get the room clean and replace everything. Of course we had to move again that night, tge first night in the second room, as we went completely wild mating both in our lycan form and our orginal form most of that day.

"My love....." Brandon say before kissing the top of his mark.

"Ah!"

He only smirks before setting my body on fire of need with just his lips.

As he is kissing his mark from the top to the bottom of it I can not help it as my moans get louder and my body begs for him.

"Mine!" Brandon says pulling away showing his lycan.

As now he is on top of me I wrap my legs around his waist before lighly clawing his back making him to resume until we mate.

After mating Brandon carries me to the bathroom to shower together which leads to us mating again, but less wildly.

After the water got icey cold we got out and it gave us a chance to see the damage of the room.  Only the bed was not completely destroyed, only cracks and claw marks.

"Mine!" Brandon says wrapping his arms protectively around my waist.

"It looks like we will be in a new room tonight."

Brandon just snuggles his head in my neck where his mark is as he smirks.

Who knew my soulmate would set us so wild craving his loving yet not be aware of the damage we are causing to the room.

*Knock*
*Knock*

Brandon snarls before picking me up and helping me dress quickly. After he is dressed he opens the door and kisses my cheek.

"I have meetings and duties, but I will come find you once I am done my love." Brandon says before groaning as he is linked.

He then leaves my side and I head to the dinning room where the girls and my soulmate's mom is.

"Sounds like I should order stronger decorations and furniture." Becka says as Becky winks at me.

"Is the room destroyed?" Jacklyn asks as Becky wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

"Sorry, but it was not my fault this time."

I already know they heard as my moans were very loud all because Brandon was teasing.

After a while we ate then headed out to our private beach. I watched as the girls had fun in the water while I sat tanning in the sun wish Brandon was holding me from behind.

"Hey are you coming in?" Becka asks.

"No, Brandon tore my swim suit a part."

"You can barrow my new one." Jacklyn says.

"No thank you, plus I doubt it will fit."

I was heavier than now, but still am fatter than Jacklyn as my lycan is accomindating our body.

"Girl please!" Jacklyn says as the girls look mad.

"I am okay just sitting here you guys. Plus I doubt Brandon would be cool with me being in the waves while pregnant."

"Fine." They all say as Brandon's mom comes sits next to me with a book.

After an hour or so Brandon sneeks up behind me and kisses the top of his mark.

"My love how I missed you..." Brandon says until he sees what his mom has been showing me.

"Mom! Reallt?" Brandon says.

"Awe you were so cute!"

"And what am I now mate?" Brandon asks still holding me.

"Mine all mine Mr Sexy......."

I did not get to finish as Brandon swoops me up and darts to probably have us mate again.