23

Brandon holds me tight against him until Jacklin nods at him and the guys take Brandon away. All because his grandfather has to stop us. Jacklin then hands me a pregancy kit before I even mention it. I nod at her and went into the bathroom to do the test. After doing the test I wash my hands and walk out having Becky set the timer. Sarah on the other hand has been quiet, so I sat down next to her.

"Hey."

I bump my shoukder with hers making her look at me.

"I thought I am the one to be nervious about this."

She shakes her head at me.

"I hope you are, but I am not nervious about it." Sarah says.

"Then why are you nervious?"

"I am nervious about Keiven, he has been more distant lately." Sarah says breaking my heart.

"Distant how?"

Becky and Jacklin comes sits down on the couch with us.

"He has not been acting like himself. He has been going out late at night. Not talking to me and if I even ask anything he snaps at me." Sarah says.

"Hum that does not sound like the Keiven we know." Becky says and Jacklin nods.

"Maybe you should spy on him."

They turn and look at me in shock.

"What?"

"If you want to find out and he is not telling you. What other option do you have?"

"I guess you are right." Sarah says.

The timer goes off soon and I squeeze Jacklin's hand. I then get up and walk into the bathroom to see the reseults.

I have to double look before calling the girls in her.

"Girls!"

They allcome in and look at the test.

"Am I seeing this right?"

They look at me.

"Am I indeed pregnant?"

They nod and the firstthing thatcomes into my mind is Brandon. I darted to his office and over heard the meeting.

"I might be the prince of the Lycan Mafia, but you have no right to take my mate from me!" Brandon snarls.

"There is no other choice.you wont stop mating nor will you stop and use your brains. She attacked Sara even if she did not start it, it happened. I am just trying to keep the peace and so is your father!" Brandon's Grandfather snarls.

"Its not her fault Sara is a Bitch and does not know to keep in her place as not my mate! Angie is my mate and Sara deserved it. Who ever sent her here to MY house is the one who should pay, not my mate!" Brandon snarls.

I knock feeling my lycan wanting out knowing his is too. Brandon's grandfather opens the door with a snarl platered onto his face. Brandon snarls at his grandfather before I move past him to Brandon. Once I am by his side he wrapps his strong arms around me and kisses my cheek before dismissing everyone. Once everyone left he picks me up and places me onto his lap and nussles his head into my neck. I almost forgot about the test in my hands until I drop it and it lands on his desk. He grabs it and smiles one of those panty dropping million dollar bright smiles. He kisses my neck and cheeks all happy until there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." Brandon says.