19

All through my first half of the shift was painfully slow and my lycan was wanting out.

Let me explain a bit. Kelly came in and started flirting making me more than ferious. Then when guys started to hit on me it pissed Brandon off. In summary the flirting from others were pissing both mine and Brandon's Lycan off.

All I wanted want to rip off each of her fingers that keep touching him. And his jealousy was fueling my lycan. So when my Lunch break came I clocked out and walked up to Kelly and Brandon.

"Back off he is mine!"

A snarl slips out.

She looks at me and dismisses me. So I pushed back my Lycan and sat down next to Brandon before making out with him. I know she left shortly after we started making me smirk. I pull back, but Brandon did not want to stop.

"I need you now or else the secret will be out."

Brandon nods and we walk out to a near by empty classroom. There I see Jacklin, Bruce, Becky, and Sam.

"Stand guard I do not want us interrupted." Brandon says before guiding me into the classroom.

*Rated R Sex Scene*

Brand then guides me to a near by table and has me get on it. Once I do he pulls my pants down and my underwear.

"I am sorry about rushing this my love, but..." Brandon says until I pull him to me smashing our lips together.

He then pulls down the shorts and his boxers before slamming his penis into me.

"Ah!"

He smashes our lips together continuing to fuck me. I of course wrapp my legs around him and he goes faster.

"Hhhhh" my moan is covered.

Brandon then picks up his already fast pace until we cum. Then we move to the instructor's desk area. Once my legs were spread and he was in-between them he starts eating me out until I grind on his face. That is when he gets up slams his now full length in me at full speed until I cum then he has me bend over the desk and slaps my ass.

"Oh how I am loving this." Brandon says.

"Brandon stop talking and impregnate me already."

He obeys and slams his full penis in me not once stopping no matter how many times I cum. That was until he cums and my alarm goes off.

"Fuck!" Brand yells.

*Rated R Sex Scene Over*

"Why do you have to go back now?" Brandon holds me to his chest wanting to continue mating.

"Because I promised. Ang just think about when I get off work how much your balls are going to be empty by the morning."

He growls huskly.

"Fine just when you get off work I am having me way." Brandon says.

"Gladly."

We got redress and headed out of the room and back to the Cafe'. I clocked in and again the time went by slowly so when I clocked out Brandon was by my side and picks me up not once setting me down until I am in the car. The he drives off speeding back home to finish mating.

Just like I pictured it once we are in our room he gets so impatient where he almost rips my clothes off. I stopped him by pushing him on the bed and giving him a show.

*Rated R Sex Scene*

I stripped teased for him while he got ready. Once we are fully naked he pulls me on top of him and slams his penis into me while squeezing my bubble butt.

"Fuck so wet still." Brandon growls huskily.

"Yes!"

He slaps my ass a couple more times until he flips us into doggy style.

"So fucking sexy and all mine!" Brandon growls before slapping my butt twice.

He then rubs his penis along my numb and to my core.

"Stop teasing!"

I was already so hot and bothered do his teasing was just pushing it more.

"As you wish." Brandon says before slamming his penis into me and keeps going at full speed.

"Fuck!"

Brandon pitches my left nipple.

"Yes! Don't stop!"

He pitches my right nipple and then start playing with my numb.

"Ahhhhhhh! Brandon!"

He pinches my numb and we both cum, but he was not done. He flips us and pulls my to the end of our bed before staring down at my soaken wet hairless pussy. He then spreads my legs and starts masterbation so I do the same until he pulls my hand away.

"Mine!" Brandon snarls.

The slams his now refull length penis in me.

"Yes!"

He continues while watching my breast bounce up and down until he grabs my right hand and places it onto my soaking wet pussy and then to his lips while fucking the daylights out of me.

"Mmm." Brandon moans licking my fingers clean.

He then move my hand to his ball and allows me to massage them making him cum shortly. He then picks me up and pins me against the wall holding me against him. He wraps my legs around him the resumes unlike he cums again.

"Let me fuck that fine ass please mate." Brandon says huskily.

He knows I am a virgin there.

"Why? Is my pussy not good enough?"

"It is the opposite, but I want to blow all my cum into the sweet womb with my full length." Brandon says.

"Okay, but you have to.."

Brandon dips his fingers into my core and scoops out some the libicating my ass hole with it.

"Are you ready baby?" Brandon asks.

I nod and he slids in slowly. Once he is fully in he stops to allow me to adjust then continues until he has a full blown boner again. Then he takes a wipe and cleans his penis then has me lay down. So I do, but I never thought he was going to do barrel with me facing him. He picks up my legs and half my body then starts pounding into me making me moan.

"Brandon!"

He goes full speed only changing his technic to play with my pussy or my boobs.

"Yes! Yes! Yees!"

I cum then making my pussy clamp onto him and makes him cum. This continues until he is fully soft and we are warn out.