29

Brandon' POV

As my mate kept teasing me since she left it became hard to focus. So when I left to the mall I instantly know her punishment. Once we got back I punished her teasing her not letting her cum until someone keeps knocking making my Lucan come out. It changed her punishment as to become a cuming fountain until we are soft and calm. As soon as I told her her punishment is not over I found out why she kept teasing me making me understand. And when I opened the door only to see Becky I was back to being annoyed. In the end it only made us mate with our love until we calmed down and she escaped. I of course get dressed and go after her then help plan the baby shower until it was all planned and my love was hungry.

That night we mated over and over again and the last time was in our Lucan form making it even more sexy. After mating I spooned her holding her close to me until she wakes up in the morning snarling waking me up.

I found out it was due to the sun as I forgot we torn our curtains during mating. So while she showered I cleaned up our mess seeing how wild we got. Becka, Becky's twin sister, orders new curtains and shakes her head at me until my love walks out in only a towel. I snarled turned on again and she leaves letting my live drip her towel and we mate again for most of the morning that is left.

When we stopped I kiss where our little Lucan family is before kissing her lips.

"Why are you more horney now then before we got pregnant?" Ang my love asks.

"Because you are so tempting, sexy, and so tight that I need to prepare you for giving birth. Plus I am happy we are starting our family and might not have to do the training."

"You mean you might not ever lose me this early into our relationship." Ang my love says.

"That too, but you are mine so why can't I show you all of it by mating with you many times?"

"I am not complaining I was just curious."

"Good because tonight we are going on a date then I am going to rock your night my love."

She smirks and kisses me before her hand starts jerking me making me hard again.

"See you are tempting me to be horney and wolf."

She smirks and we are at it again until she is riding me making it hard not to cum in her as her pussy milks my dick.

After we get washed up we headed to eat and then she spent time with the girls and my mom while I had meetings. We only see each other when it is time for our date as she walks down the stairs wearing a black strapless dress that stops at her knees. It hugs all the right places and shows off her luscious breasts. The belt had a real gold buckle that matched her high heal sneakers, but I did not care as my mind and eyes wonders back to her breasts. Her mark I gave her shows and damn it looked even more perfect as the dress shows part of it off. Once she was in front of me I kissed her, but she puts her hands on my chest making our kiss a quick one.

"Wait for tonight."

I knew she knows how turned on I am and how much I just want to take her upstairs to ravish her.

"Fine."

She grabs my arm and we walked to my car before going to the restaurant that I made reservations with. As we pulled up she smirks realizing this is the same restaurant I took her too that night I told her she is mine and I am a Lucan Prince.

Oh that night was more than I expected and in a good way as it turned my world for the better. I never expected her to accept me that quickly and even ask me to show her my Lucan. If I knew that before hand I would have done so way before that night. Thank goodness that she is all mine now and we are having a family. Who knew becoming a dad would feel greater than anything else besides my other half.