27

In the morning Brandon wakes me up wanting to mate and I allow it as morning sex is so amazing.

Well mating with Brandon is always amazing, but I the morning he is so attentive and it's like he is saying good morning. It differs between makeup sex and just horney sex and happy sex.

"Brandon!"

He smirks hearing me moan loudly as he eats me out. He pays more attention to my numb until I pull his hair a bit harder. Brandon then crawls back up smirking licking my cum off his lips.

"Good morning love." Brandon says.

He does not wait for me to say it back as he pulls my legs to his chest and mates with me.

"Brandon! Don't stop!"

He smirks knowing full well he found my g-spot. He goes a bit faster and I cover my face with his pillow. Of course Brandon stops and pulls the pillow away before resuming just to tease me as punishment.

"Mine!" Brandon whispers into my neck right before he blows on his wet mark making me shiver in delight.

"Stop teasing!"

Brandon smirks and winks before resuming until we cum together.

Well I kept disobeying him when he told me to not cum yet so I became his cum fountain until we cummed together.

"I love punishing you like that." Brandon says as now he is holding me while I lay on his chest.

"What making me you cum fountain?"

"Yes and seeing your eyes roll back from all the pleasure." Brandon says.

Soon our alarm goes of and his mom starts knocking on the door.

Why did we agree to go shopping this morning?

Soon we are in the car and I pout missing Brandon as he had to stay back to do the meetings. So in summary I am not happy and it's just us girls going shopping. I then think of the first time I used our matebond and got a wicked idea.

'Brandon! Oh Brandon my sexy Dom!'

I could feel it working as I hear is playful snarl.

'Brandon come to me.'

No response.

'Brandon please come with me.'

Still no response.

I move my hand to his mark tracing every inch of it.

'Brandon your pregnant love wants you. I need you Brandon.'

I hear his purr making me smirk.

'Brandon please love I need you.'

I keep tracing his mark on me as I am sitting in the back.

'Brandon, don't you want me too? Don't you want your pregnant erithal safe and happy? Don't you want to go shopping with me for our pup? Don't you want to make me submit to you as you kiss me so passionately in public?'

I knew he likes it with I submit to him especially when we are in bed.

I hear a groan before a snarl and our connection is cut by him blocking me.

Fuck, I push a bit too much.

As his mom Heather coos over the clothes and puts the toys in the cart I think about Brandon.

It has been an hour since he blocked our connection and I miss him.

"How about this cute onesie?" Heather asks seeing me just nodding at everything not really paying attention.

The onesie said Daddy's Precious Gift, it made me want to cry as I feel lonely without Brandon shopping with us.

"Sure sense it was his idea, I guess it's a gift then."

She looks at me confused.

"It's a long story."

We continued to shop looking for everything needed until Becka runs up to us since our group splitter up.

"Hey what about this?" Becka runs up to us with the most annoying toy ever. It's a dancing and singing bear, one of my nightmares toys.

Like why do they make them for babies? I personally think they should only be for kids.

Next thing I know is the sparks as my eyes are covered. I smile feeling happy again as I grab their hands before turning around kissing him.

"Surprised my love?" Brandon asks breaking our kiss.

I nod as I enjoy his arms wrapped around me protectively and lovingly.

"Good now when we get back your punishment starts." Brandon says before kissing my lips again.

I did not care as I was happy he came.