Chapter 13

When I woke up Brandon was not in bed once again. So I tried to get up, but my legs clapsed under me. Then Brandon walks out of the bathroom in only a towel and picks me up only to set me on the bed. I tried to keep him here with me, but he only shakes his head no. Then the brilliant idea popped into my mind and I put it into action before he got away from me too far. I pulled the towel from around his body seeing his naked glory. He only kept walking away making a frown form on my face. Then I thought back to our mind link and when I teased him.

'Oh mate'

He does not respond.

'Brandon'

Still he does not respond.

'Oh Lover Boy'

I hear a fant husky snarl

'Oh Baby My Sweet Baby...'

'Please stop I am trying to finish showering without getting anymore soap in my eyes.' Brandon replies in our mind link.

'Maybe I want to join.'

'No.' Brandon says.

'No?'

He does not respond.

'Brandon?'

He still does not respond.

I try three more times before I text Becka and she says his link is closed off to all the girls. This only gives me the answer I did not want. He even make it more clear when he walks out of the bathroom fully dressed and out of the bedroom right away. He did not even look my way making it clear as day. I lay back down and my lycan just wants out, but all I want to do is cry. So inside of letting my lycan out and instead of crying, I got off the bed getting dressed.

When I got my dress on with a binkini underneath I walked out of the room. I do not know where I am walking to until I am outside by the beach. All the girls I like are all sitting on the sand talking until I shut the door. They turn to look at me and Becka motions for me to join them. So I do, but once I sat on the sand Becky pulls me into a hug.

"I guess he did not like it." Jacklin says.

"I do not know. After I woke up apperently he was in the shower."

"Why did you not join him?" Sarah asks.

"He quote on quote said 'No', so afterward he just gave me the cold shoulder. I guess my plan back fired, but it was nice to mate with him over and over again."

After a while Becka drags me into the water and we have a water fight until Sam walks out followed by the others. Sarah was the first one to get out and I was the last. Once I got out I heard his dominating angry snarl before I saw him. I looked at him seeing he is shaking and his eyes are pitch black. My lycan part carved him and was enjoying his eyes taking in my swim suit. I on the other hand was still feeling the rejection from earlier. I looked around and everyone was looking at the sand like it is the most amazing and interesting thing ever seen. That is when I knew he was angry at my choice of clothing around others. He storms to me already shifting into his lycan, but I just grab a towel and dress the walked away from him. I knew it pissed him off once I heard his snarl, but I never want a rollercoaster relationship. He either wants me or he leaves me the duck alone. I wrap my towel around me and push the tears away as I walk to the front door the long way. If I listen close enough I can still hear his snarling over the waves, but he has to learn he can not be one minute loving and the next a jerk. Even though I love it when it's all hot and steamy, but I hate it with all of myself when it is so cold I can freeze to death. If I had to choose either the freezing part or being away from him forever, I would definitely choose staying away forever. At least then my heart would not feel like it is being stabbed and tromped on when he decides to only show me the freezing part of our relationship.

As I walked into the front door I heard them fighting and things breaking. So against saving myself from more of a heart break I walked towards their voices. Once there I see Brandon still in his lycan form, the guys trying to call him while the girls stating he deserved it, and expensive decorations smashed scatered all around. The lycan part of me knew we had to calm him down and it would only work if it was us. So before he turns towards the others I hurried to him and wrapped my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me carefully not to hurt me with his claws. I could hear they guy moving the girls away, but I only stay put to calm him completely down. Once he shifts back he nussles his nose on my neck and inhales until he starts pampering my neck with kisses. I let go of him then knowing he is calm, but when I try to get out of his arms he snarls. This pissed me off and my lycan was showing now.

"You do not get to kiss my neck and act like you did not just reject me earlier!"

He only tighten his hold on me.

"Let. Me. Go."

"No." Brandon says showing his lycan once again.

"No? You don't get it. I am not dealing with you treating me how ever you see fit in that moment. So either let me go or I will leave now."

He only pulls me closer and whispers in my ear.

"MINE!" Brandon whispers snarls.

"No, now let me go."

He only smashes his lips onto mine making my resolve to almost disappear, but then I had a brilliant idea.

If he was not going to let go of me then I would make him. I would do this by suducing him only to break free and leave him with blue balls.

I kissed him back and when I felt him harden it was hard not to smirk, but I managed. He then grips my ass and pins me to the wall kissing me from my lips to my neck. He moves and starts kissing his mark the is covered my my swim suit and dress.

"Mine!" Brandon says still showing his lycan.

I keep my mouth shut until he pressed up against me and grips my butt. He starts grinding making moans slip out of my betraying mouth. He then moves to pick me up, but I push him away and ran to his room, but barely making it with enough time to lock the door before Brandon is there.