Chapter 12

Once we got to the mall I went directly to Torrid to buy new underwear and bras since I found out he kind of tore my bra while unhooking it. I also looked through the clothes since Brandon gave me his card. I was going to replace the outfits he tore up in his impatience of mating, but then I got a brilliant idea. I knew this morning he was needing to mate, but it was interruppted and I knew how tense he was before we left. So I went to Spenser's to grab some sex items and when I started to walk out the girls ran to me.

"You going to make Brandon go crazy?" Becka and Becky asks wiggling there eyebrows suggestively.

"No, I am just going to treat my mate to what he wants."

After a while we got food and I looked at my phone to see Brandon texted with suggestive emojis.

"Did anyone tell the guys about my plan?"

"Nope." All the girls says together.

"There how come Brandon texted me suggestive emojis?"

"Probably your lycan told his or your mind link is not blocked from him.' Jacklin says.

So I texted Brandon back asking what he meant by the emojis.

After eating we continued to shop, but  as a group until Sarah wanted to get her nails done which then the girls drag me in and we all get pedicures and manicures.

An hour has passed since then and we are on our way back.

I walked into the house and walked to Brandon's room to find that he was not in here, so I got changed and put my plan into action.

I am now wearing my black lace thong and bra laying on the bed waiting for him with candles lit.

After 5 minutes and seeing he still did not text back from when I was asking about the emojis I tried the mind link thing.

'Brandon?'

No answer so I texted Becka to see how to use my mind link. And after she texted me how I tried again.

'Brandon'

Still no answer.

'Oh Brandon's

Still no answer.

'Brandon I naked and all wet.'

I was not completely naked.

'Oh Brandon.'

No answer still.

So I text Becka and she said she will try. After a while she said he was not blocking anyone so I tried again.

'Oh Brandon'

After a minute paces and still no answer I thought of a idea.

I ran my hand over his mark wile mind linking him.

'Oh Brandon'

I moved my hand lower and lower while moaning for him, but when I still do not get answer I started to play with myself and moaning his name in our mind link.

After a minute he storms into the bedroom and jumps on me smashing his lips onto mine making me smirk.

He pulls back and looks at me.

"You think this is funny?" Brandon snarls huskily.

When I only answer with a bigger smirk me grinds his harden member into me making my head fall back and a moan to slip out of my mouth.

"You think it is funny to tease me?" Brandon asks huskily grabbing onto my hips and pushes us closer making me feel his harden member.

"You think it is funny to touch what is mine while I am in a meeting?" Brandon ask then rips my thong and bra off.

"You are going to wish you did not!" Brandon snarls huskily.

He then rips his clothes off and enters me pounding his penis in and out of me making moans to slip out of my mouth.

"Fuck Brandon!"

He goes faster and faster and faster while watching me until we came undone.

When we came undone he lays next to me and pulls me on top of him. He grips my hips moving me up and down while his penis is still in me.

"Oh Brandon!"

He spanks my ass latches onto my right breast making my head to fall back and I pick up my pace. I can feel him smirking watching how he makes me feel, but then he flips me making us to be in doggy position. He enters me and snussles into my neck.

"You like to tease me?" Brandon asks.

At this point only jumbled words were coming out of my mouth. This only made his Fuck me faster and tease my sensitive numb. He keeps doing this until we came undone again then he moves me to be on top again, but this time has me lay down on his chest.

"Do that again and I will not be so generous, now sleep." Brandon says and holds me to chest letting me hear his heart beating.