22

So it has been almost a week and it is midterms week. Since that day we have been mating a lot. I mean we mate in the car, beach, room, his bathroom, ocean, classrooms, and my place since his grandfather has tried to stop us. Right now we are getting ready to head to school from my place. As I look at my man, who happens to be naked walking to the closet, I smile knowing I am happy and lucky. Soon he turns around catching me eyeing his naked glory.

"You know a picture will last longer and not make us late." He says walking to me still naked.

"Yes, but I can not make love with the picture. And the picture can not get us pregnant."

Just saying pregnant makes him jump onto me and we are at it until Jacklin keeps calling pissing both of us off.

"I swear she is going to drive me insane from stopping us." Brandon says before kissing me once more.

"That is my job."

"Yes and you do it so well making me want you even more." Brandon says getting up.

Soon we are dressed and heading to school.

As we walked into class I see Kelly making Jacklin pull me back.

"You can not kill her." Jacklin says.

"I swear she is asking for it."

She walks up to Brandon making my Lycan more pissed off.

"Control your anger. You know Brandon wont allow anything." Jacklin reminds me.

Since our time was ruined my Lycan has been intching to come out.

I take a deep breath before sitting down. Soon Brandon sits next to me and pecks my lips before wispering into my ear.

"I only want you and love you my eristhia." Brandon whispers into my ear.

He soon moves so we can take our test, but it still does not help. As soon as the test started my mond was on him and I was starting to shift. I put on the sunglasses and tried to focus, but soon I just asnwered the queations fastly since only two minutes was left.

"Times up everyone." He says.

Once everyone leaves Brandon pulls me to him and we start to make out like we are eachothers oxygen. Soon it was interrupted and we had to go to the next class.

After all my classes for today was done I waited for Brandon.

"Are you going to eat that?" Becky asks.

"No."

She smiles and grabs my honey bun before Jacklin snatches it away from her.

Jacklin has been trying to make me eat something for the past hour, but I do not want any food.

Another hour passes and I see Brandon making my smile come back. I quickly move and run into his arms feeling like a weight has been lifted off of me.

"Have you eatten my love?" Brandon asks.

Jacklin walks up to us and answers him.

"She would not eat." Jacklin says.

He looks at me disappointed before I smash our lips together. After he pulls away he smirks and grabs my hand pulling me to the counter.

"What can I get you?" Ash asks.

"A strawberry milkshake and a fruit bowl." Brandon says.

He pays soon and looks at me.

As soon as we sot down he has me on his lap and we share the milkshake while his left hand runs up and down my leg freely. Then Bruce sits down next to use seeing and shakes his head.

"Cant you guys stop for a day in public?" Bruce asks before Becky sits on his lap.

"Nope!"

Brandon kisses my neck smirking at my answer.

"Plus have ypu ever stopped for a day with Becky?"

Bruce couphs on his milkshake and we all laugh.

"It is different and you all know it." Bruce says.

"How?"

Everyone watches seeing my eye change.

"Becky and I are not pregnant." Bruce growls not liking being challenged.

Brandon snarls lowly at Bruce before what he said registered.

Are we pregnant?

I put that on the back burner and leqn against Brandon trying to calm him down. It works, but soon he gets up and we leave in a hurry.

After twenty minutes Brandon and I are in his room and he pins me to the door.

"Mine!" Brandon Snarls.

He moves my dress higher while he kisses down to my breasts.

*Knock*

*Knock*

We both grown in annoyance before we move. As he opens the door I see the girls and Bruce.