chapter 7

The rest of the day I spent with Brandon in his room. The mood was killed, but with his arm wrapped around me in a protective way it was comfortable. Well as comfortable as it could get with knowing that female is only a door down. The more I thought about her the more that side of me wanted to take control and end the treat to my relationship with Brandon. I now know I have a dark side and I do not like it so much. I mean the old me would think before attacking and definitely would not hurt a person even if they deserve it. Yes I have those thoughts at times before of what it would be like if some of those people did not exist, but I never would have even put my hands on them.

In the morning I woke up in Brandon's arms with his shirt off and I am wearing it. Before I started to freak out everything we did came back to me putting a smile on my face. For once I was glad that I trusted my heart completely, but at the same time I wish we did mate and he mark me. I know I have a hickey now on my neck where he will some day put his mark, but at the same time I want him to mark me. I looked at him and still he is asleep so I took in all of him. His bed hair at this angle still looks like he styled it. His face looks so at peace and yet his lip becon me to kiss him awake. His arm which is still around me is looser, but I am still not able to really move around much. His chest so smooth and flawless and look down to his abs so delectable and sexy. I would have to say he works out a lot to get thos abs and the big musclar arms. I look at his lips again and they are so plump and purfect demanding me to kiss them. The more I looked the more it was hard to not give in. Until I did kiss him which i received him flipping us over and we started to makeout, but this time it was getting more hotter than last night. I started to grind on him making him grunt. And I wrap my legs around his lower half increasing the friction. He starts leaving a trail of kisses all the way to my ear.

"Love if we do not stop I will mark you right now." He pants.

His hot breathe on my moist neck makes me shiver in pleasure.

The door burst open and there standing is Becky. She trys to grabs me, but then Brandon growls.

"Mine!" Brandon growls.

"Come on just one hour. Please!" Becky says.

"No and get out!" Brandon says.

"Not until you give in." Becky says.

"Not happening." Brandon says and kisses my lips.

"Ppppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee!" Becky wines.

"Get out your ruining the mood!" Brandon yells.

"Not until you give in." Becky says.

"Nope!" Brandon says.

"Come on pppppllllleeeeaaaasssseeee!" Becky wines.

"Bruce get you annoying mate out of my room now!" Brandon yells.

Two more round of them fighting over me before Bruce shows up.

"OMG!" Sarah says walking in whearing a bikini.

"You guys were going to mate!" Sarah says.

"Bruce so help me if you do not take your mate out of here..."

"No not until I get an hour with her." Becky says.

Bruce picks her up with her fighting and everyone leaves the room.

"Now where were we?" Brandon says kissing my cheek.

"Nope the mood is killed. Plus I need to head back to get ready for work."

"Call in sick please." Brandon says.

"Brandon I can not and please respect my wishes to work today."

I got up and realized that the only thing I am wearing it my under clothes and his big shirt. So I grabbed the blanket only to see he is in his boxers with a huge boner trying to get free. I gave him the blanket and just tried to find my stuff.

Once I did he started to leave kisses on my neck.

"Brandon I have to go."

"Fine just wait a second and I will drive you." Brandon says.

After waiting and getting dress we are on our way to my work.