33

It has been two months and a month ago we moved to the castle. I have already given birth to our twins, but since our daughter was born first then our son ten minutes later Brandon has been stressed out do to Sarah's parents. I can not blame him eventhough it has caused our relationship to be put on the back burner.

"My erasthai queen are you in there?" Brandon asks knocking on the bathroom door.

I know our twins are still asleep, so I am shocked he is not busy in his office.

"Yes."

Brandon opens the door and sees me naked about to hop into the shower.

"Mine!" Brandon snarls huskily.

"Join me?"

Brandon starts undressing and then comes and picks me up kissing me. We of course mated in the shower only getting out when tge water was icey cold.

"Brandon?" Jacklyn asks knocking on tge bathroom door.

"What?" Brandon asks.

"They are here." Jacklyn says.

Just like that the Brandon that is only mine is gone and in replace of him is Prince Brandon almost King Brandon.

I sigh knowing our time is over and most likely I wont see him again for at least 24 hours.

Brandon looks at me torn feeling my distress of our bond before pulling me to him smashing our lips together. It starts another mating, but this one we are in our lycan form so needy for each other as the past month we barely saw eachother.

"Brandon!"

I grip his hair pulling lightly as he is kissing, nipping, and licking his mark while we both are cumming.

"Mine." Brandon says pulling away when we are calm.

"Mine."

Brandon places a kiss on my lips before nodding.

"I love you so much." Brandon says.

"I love you too Brandon I just miss us time and family time."

Brandon nods.

"I do too my love." Brandon says.

I place a kiss on his lips.

"After I deal with them I promise you I will be at your becken call no matter what." Brandon says.

"Do not promise something you are unsure you can keep."

Brandon looks in my eyes searching.

"My erasthai I wont let them take you away from me nor our pups. You are mine and they have no say so!" Brandon says, but at the end snarls holding my close.

"We do not know what tricks are up their sleeves Brandon. I know you will try your best and I know you love me and our family very much."

"I will do anything for our family and most of all for you my erasthai." Brandon says.

We kiss setting those butterflies free in my stomach once again. After we break our kiss he places a kiss on my forehead before leaving to deal with the situation.

The thing is only Sara's parents are not pleased eventhough I did have a healthy Lauson boy that meets the councel's conditions and expectations. They still want their daughter to be queen, but that will not happen as long as I am alive.

I finish getting ready and then check on my babies. As I walk into their room I relax a bit more. I walk over to their crib and smile seeing them looking so at peace. I look at my son Lucus who looks like his dad besides for his grey blue eyes. Right now he is wearing his blue mittens to prevent him from harming himself. His favorite pacifer still in his mouth while his arms are like he is showing his arm mucles. I look over to my daughter Abby who looks more like me as she has amber eyes which I do not know who she gets it from. Besides her eyes she has her grandma's black hair, but curly. Right now she is wearing her pink mittens just like her brother's while her pacifier is laying on the side still atched to her Daddy's Princess Onesy. She is laying on her sided, I guess she turned in her sleep as I set her on her back. Out of my babies Abby has more movement abilities scaring me when she is asleep. I just hope she will never sleep walk like I used to as it is dangerious even for a human, but as a lycan princess it is more dangerious.

I stay in their room until they wake up after Sara's parents left. Of course when Abby and Lucus see their dad they immediately want his attention like I am chop liver. I do not mind though, in fact it makes me happy to have family time once again.