chapter 4

Angie's POV

So I agreed to go on a date with him only to shut him up, but something in me feels differently and is more than happy that we are going on a date with him. After my last class I went home to get ready for the date. I looked in my closet and I could not find a single out fit that I liked for tonight. I tried on everything and all of them make me feel ugly. I ran and took a shower than after throwing on clothes I went shopping for a new outfit to wear tonight. I went to three plus size stores and found nothing, so I went to Torrid next and there I found black semi leather pants, a black bra with red lace and matching panties, a white shirt that said Fierce in fake diamonds, and black boots. I looked at the time and I only got an hour to get back and finish getting ready. When I finally got home I realized that I am acting like he said I was, that I agreed to go on this date because I do like him, not what I said the reason I agreed, to shut him up. Maybe it is true that I am allowing myself to feel that I really do like him and want us to be a couple. I shake the thoughts out and finished getting ready. When I spinned in front of my mirror there was a knock at the front door. I looked in the peep hole and to say I was nervous was a bit of an understatement. I opened the door and see him completely in all black. He hands me roses and I let him in while I put them in a vase.

"Are you ready for our date?" Brandon asks.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You just look nervous." Brandon says.

"Whatever."

"Okay I am sorry if it came out wrong, but you got nothing to be nervous about." Brandon says.

"Let's just get going."

He offers his arm and we walk out to his Cadillac Escalade. He opens the door and damn it is fully loaded with red Italian leather. I get in and then he does the same.

"It's a old car that I fixed up since I was little. I thought this one would be better than taking you on our date on my Harley." Brandon says.

"Wow. You could of fooled me on the age, but it is very nice and comfortable."

"Thank you." Brandon says.

I wonder if he took any girl out in this car.

Before I knew it we were at a restaurant. He opened the door for me and once we got inside it was like we stepped into a different dimention. The lady that is behind the stand is eyeing Brandon like he is dinner making something inside of me angrier by the second and wanting to rip her eyes out with my bare hands. I was glad when we finally got to the table and she left, but it was short lived when our waitress came to the table. Before I lost my temper he put his hand on my leg and had here leave shutting our private door.

"Angela...." Brandon says.

"I am sorry about that it won't happen again."

What is happening to me?

"Do not be sorry. I am with you and they are acting like sluts." Brandon says.

"So tell me something about you."

"Well let's see, I like that you get jealous and that you are now not so nervous." Brandon says.

"So you were getting me jealous on purpose?"

"Not tonight, but before yes because I need you in my life." Brandon says.

"What do you mean?"

"This might sound wierd or crazy, but it is the truth and I do not want any secrets between us." Brandon says.

"I am a lycan and you are my erasthai, meaning you are my mate or as your kind says your my soulmate." Brandon says.

"Prove it."

What the heck am I too going crazy?

"Not here since there is some humans here too, but tonight after we leave here I will prove it." Brandon says.

"Fine."

It seemed dinner was going at an painfully slow speed making something in me very impatient and eager to see him prove it.

After dinner he takes me back to the car and then we stop at a house that looks like a mansion. He grabs my hand and for some odd reason I follow him into this unknown place. Once the door is open he has me sit on the couch.

"Are you ready?" Brandon asks.

"Ready for what? Why are we here?"

"For me to prove I am a lycan and you are my erasthai and we are at my home." Brandon says.

"How is this proving what you said to be true?"

His eye change to a yellow almost gold color. His hands grew claws, his mouth grew long sharp teeth, and his feet also grew claws. He stand before me looking like a hybrid of part human part wolf. He turns about to run, but I got up and grabbed his hand. I know I must be going crazy since I did that.

"Are you scared of me?" Brandon asks.

"For some odd reason it is the opposite."

Then I got the urge to kiss him. And that is what i do. It is not long before he grabs me gently kissing me back. We are like that for a while until some one turned on the ceiling light and couphs.