34

After a year with them not backing down they challenged me which by law I had to accept. Instead of Sara who thankful has backed off, it is her mom and her dad as they both chellenged me. The challenege is held in a months time after being challenged and accepted. Brandon has lost it and is still angry I accepted as now we are king and queen. That happened when his dad got ill and he gave tge title to Brandon. They are now healthy and alive, but they were on vacation until they heard the news. They immediately came back and with Brandon loosing it they have been trainning me.  His grandfather is still alive, but after I accepted the challenge Brandon and him got into it so he left.

Now I am watching my babies sleep as in three hours the sun will rise and the challenge will start. I have set my letters in our room for our kids and the letter to Brandon in his office. I have not seen him since dinner yesterday when he lost it again. At least he ran shifting instead of destroying his office again.

"Mine." Brandon says and kisses my neck holding me against his wet body.

I turned around and kissed him hoping this would not be our last mornings together. Brandon immediately deepens our kiss before carrying me to our room. Just like that I am on our bed with my clothes ripped off and Brandon immediately mates with me calming both of ua down. Just as we came undone my alarm goes off signalling it is time to et ready for the challenge.  Brandon throws the clock and snuggles into my breasts after kissing his mark.

"Please my erithia call it off. I can not loose you our kids can not loose you..."

"That is so low using our kids and we both know I can not."

"You can and we can end them before....." Brandon says.

"NO!"

I did not mean to snarl nore let my power seep out, but it hapened.

"Why not?" Brandon snarls back.

"Because its the law and we might make it, but to be the best truating queen I am not above the law. This is not about us anymore this is about our kids and our people. I can not rule next to you with people not trusting me to rule with truth and heart. I took that vowl and I meant it."

Brandon sighs and puts his hands on his face.

"Brandon my king my love I love you and I understand. I need you to understand and support me even if it is our last........"

"DONT!" Brandon snarls pulling me to him.

"I love you and our kids so much Brandon. Just please try to understand."

I kiss his lips before pulling his arms off of me.

"You want to shower with me at least?"

Brandon scups me up and soon we are in the showee not just showering.

"Your Majisty." Tim one of the guards says and bows.

"Tim is everything in order?"

"Yes your majisty as you reqested." Tim sayz.

"Thank you."

He bows just as we start heading to the arena as Brandon was taken after our shower in order to not go bazerk on a killing spree.

"Tim if it comes to Plan B please guard them with your life and let them always know I loved them dearly."

"Your Majisty you will win and should not tal like that, but if and I mean if I will do so with honor." Tim says.

I nod and too soon we are at the arena doors. I take off me cloke handing it to Tim before I shift and he opens the door. As soon as I walk out all the people that came roots on for me as we are broad casting to to the packs. Soon the challenge starts with first Sarta Sara's mom.

After two hours of clawing and biting I pin her down tired of her smirk befire riping her throat out. Next was her husband, not her erithia thankfully. It will be easier to defeat him becase of this.

I wake up in a hospital bed not recalling how I got here. I slowly get up and disconnect the machines before heading to the door. Tim opens it with the doctor before they both bow.

"Your majisty." They both say.

I nod and the doctor discharges me after some tests.

"Your majisty he is in the dudgen hospital as he lost it completely." Tim says answering my unasked question.

"How many got kills or injured?"

"The assain, Agus, Sara, and Gib were killed. Only the ones who triwd to contain him got injured." Tim says.

I nod and we head to the dudgen hospital.

As soon as we arrived I lost my balance and breath seeing Brandon chained up fully shifted looking ill. His eyes opens and as expected are red form going feral.

"Your Majisty?" Tim says in a warning tone trying to keep me back.

I give Tim the look to back off and he bows doing so. I walk to Brandon as his eyes follow my movements since they muzzled and gaged him too. As soon as I reached him I place my hand on the side of his face.

"Brandon my love."

His eyes shine with love swirling around.

"Your majisty." Tim says.

"You are dismissed and can lock the door behind you."

He bows and does so as I look into the eyes of the man I love so much. I unchain him and take off all the restraints just before he pulls me to him smashing our lips together dominately hugry. I allow him his way as we mate both in human form and in our lycan form. I knew he was scared and I knew he would not let me go anytime soon.

After mating five times and Brandon's eyes started to change back I had Tim unlock the door. Immediately I am scupped up and Brandon darts us to our room mating another five times. Even when he fell asleep he kept a death grip onto me as his fear of loosing me did not disappear. Only after he woke up I am darting to the bathroom to use it before seeing the claw marks then the bullet mark making everything flash back until I Brandon wraps his arms around my waist kissing my neck.