chapter 6

Brandon's POV

"What is it?"

"Well hello to you too son." My mom says.

"Well I was finally going to mark my erasthai and more than once we got interrupted."

"Son do not talk to your mother like that even though we know how that feels." My dad says.

"Fine I am sorry, but can you hurry up. I do have a sexy erasthai waiting for me."

"Fine, but we called because your grandfather has heard about you finding your erasthai and not from you. He demand to meet her and for an explanation." My dad says.

"Fine I will call him afterwards. Now please I beg you to let me and my erasthai have some time before my lycan takes control."

With that we hanged up and I was back in my room looking at my erasthai bending over. She will be the death of me with her sexy body and my drive to mate with her.

"Love why are you bent over eventhough I do not mind?"

"I dropped my purse here last night and now I can not find it." Angela says.

"Why do you need it right now?"

"Because I do not want my phone to die on me." Angela says.

"It's in the other room."

The then goes gets her purse and I hand her a phone cord to charge it. Once she was back on my bed I started kissing her while kneeding both of her breast making her arch her back. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started to grind while making my boner bigger than before.

*Knock*knock*

Both of us growl at who ever is disturbing our mating time.

"Just ignore them."

She starts clawing my back with her nails making it more pleasurable and I can not wait any longer. So I moved taking my pants off with her huffing.

*Knock*knock*

She grabs me smashing our lips and grinding. I try to move to take her lower clothes off, but she kept growling and who ever is at the door is really pissing both of us off.

"What?"

She grinds on me harder and I feel like I am about to explode.

*Bang*

"WTF" Angela says while I cover us up.

"Sorry, but you were not answering the door." Sasha says.

Who invited her here?

"Get out!"

"No, it is not like I have not seen it before." Sasha says.

And before I can hold Angela down she jumps out of bed and kick Sasha out. I mind link my pack since I have to put pants on. With in a second I see the twin and Jacklin smirking while Angela is chocking Sasha. Bruce is trying to talk her out of it knowing full well what will happen. And Sam is trying to pull Sasha away. I moved in to help well until I saw her eye and face. She has her lycan now even without me completing our bond. She looked so hot and sexy making it hard to move. I snapped out of it since Sasha is a powerful family friend. I grabbed onto Angela and she relaxed a bit, but she would not let go.

"Love, please stop."

She looks at me and I can tell she did not want to stop.

"Love, please."

She lets go, but then kicks Sasha before I can move her away.

"Mine!" She yells while I bring her into our room.

I shut the door and I can tell she want to go back an finish, so I picked her up and moved her to our bed with myself above her nibbling her ear lobe.

"Mine." Angela says.

"Yes love, I am yours like you are mine."

It was not long until she was her normal self and passes out. I take that time to call my dad.

*Ring ring* ring ring*

"Hello?" My dad answers in his unusual voice.

"Sorry to interrupt your guys time, but Angela just showed her lycan without me completing the bond. And she almost killed Sasha for being in our room and being a witch."

"Dang. I have never heard of that happening with a human erasthai. I will talk with your grandfather and see what info I get, but what exactly ticked her off?" My dad asks.

"We were about to mate when there was non-stop knocking and when we did not answer the door Sasha busted in. I told her to get out, but she said like she never saw it before and that made Angela jump out of bed before I could grab her and she kicked Sasha out of the room."

"Okay. I will get back to you on that info later. And oh by the way son I advise you to now stay next to her so our kind is not notice just in case." Dad says then hangs up.