14

Brandon pounds on the door while snarling, but I was not going to open it or unlock the door. I started to gather my things and put them into my bag. Right when I am almost done Brandon runs into the door and brakes down the door seeing me packing. His eyes are black with anger, but his face shows sorrow.

"MINE!" Brandon snarls walking to me.

He grabs me in a second after walking and grabs my bag before throwing the bag away from us.  He then smashes our lips to gather while pulling me to his chest. This makes my lycan happy, but only makes me more angry. I try shoving him away, but he just pulls me impossibly closer until he picks me up with me kicking and yelling.

"Put me down!"

He ignores my demand until we are at the bed then he sets me down.

'Finally! Now I can m...'

Like he knew what I was about to do he stops me by getting on top of me and smashes our lips together. He pins my legs out away from underneath him. He also pins my arms above my head with one of his strong manly hands not allowing me to even move an inch to excape. He then starts kissing down my face.

"I"
*He kisses my nose*
"Am"
*He kisses my cheek*
"Sorry"
*He pecks my lips*
"For"
*He kisses my jaw*
"Being"
*He kisses my throat"
"A"
*He kisses my collar bone*
"Jerk."
*He kisses his mark I wear*

He then licks the mark making a betraying moan slip out of my mouth.

"I am truly sorry." Brandon says.

"Why were you a jerk?"

Tears were not treating down. He whips my tears away.

"My grandfather want you to start train and just be through into being the next Queen. Since the whole situation with Sara is getting out of hand." Brandon says then pecks my lips.

"I do not understand."

"Sara's parents are ferious and wants your head." Brandon says, but snarls at the end.

"Like literally my head?"

He nods.

Now I understand and when I look at his eyes they are pitch black.

"Then let's do it."

"It is not that easy. Even some have died for so much training." Brandon says while his claws come out again.

"What do you mean?"

"They will not allow me to be with you and it will be a ton of training with very little sleep." Brandon says.

"Why?"

"Because you are not born as a lycan and to be a queen you will have a lot to juggle and deal with. So the train is to prove you can. If you can't then it prevents us from being together since it shows that you are my weakness in more than one way." Brandon says.

"So they will end our bond?"

He whips my tears away.

"If there is no loop hole yes. And they will make me mark and mate with Sara." Brandon says.

I snarl shifting making Brandon shift too, but he keeps me on the bed.

"LET ME...."

He smashes his lips onto our and starts humping me making my lycan calm down a bit. He moves faster when I rip off his shirt needing him. He licks his mark lifting himself off of me a bit.

"MINE!"

In one swift move he rips my swimsuit and dress off and he continues. So I did the same thing, but  when I moved my hips up we start mating for about five minutes until one of the guys walks by measuring the door. Making me aware that anyone can walk by and know what we are doing.

"MINE!" Brandon snarls.

Sam leaves and then Brandon continues until we cum. He then pecks my forehead.