chapter 5

I break our kiss having Brandon growl. Just that growl was turning me on a bit or maybe it is a combination of our kiss and the position we are in. He shifts back looking at the person in front of us. Then there is some girls coming down the stairs.

"Dude!" Brandon says.

"OMG is that your erasthai?" A girl with blond hair asks.

After she says that more people come downstairs.

"Everyone this is my erasthai, Angela." Brandon says.

The girls run up to me and I ran. Can you blame me for running after seeing he is a lycan and that all look like they are sex gods. If they are lycans too I was not going to stick around to find out. I ran all the way back to the car panting. I really need to exercise more.

"Angela please wait." Brandon yells.

I stop and turn tooling at him. And damn does he look hot while chasing after me.

"They were not going to hurt you. And I would of never let them near you if they were." Brandon says now looking into my eyes.

"Are they lycans too?"

"Yes, but they are my family and I trust them with my life." Brandon says.

"Brandon.."

"Yes Angela?" Brandon asks.

I move closer having our lips touch and then we are kissing again until the same person couphs again.

"GRRR."

Wait did that just came out of me?

Brandon looks at me shocked and so does everyone out here.

"Sorry I do not know how I did that?"

Brandon grabs my hand and leads us back inside.

"Everyone let's let the newly love birds have their time alone and in the morning we will talk." A guy who looks almost like Brandon says.

Brandon grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Follow me." Brandon says.

We walk upstairs and down hallways untill he stops at a room and unlocks it. He has me walk in first then he shuts the door behind him.

"Angela I know I have a lot to still explain, but can we just cuddle right now?" Brandon asks.

I looked at him and nod.

We got into his bed and damn was it comfy. Once his arm was around my waist I fell asleep. Only waking up when the sun is shining in my face. I turned over to see Brandon still asleep looking so at peace. I moved his arm off of me and went downstairs to find everyone sitting at the table from last night.

"Come sit with us." The girl with blond hair says.

So I do push aside the feeling to run away.

"How did you get out of his grip?" A female with black hair asks.

"Becka stop being nosey. At least let her have some coffee first." The guy who made our kisses from last night end says.

"Hi I am Brandon's cousin Bruce. That there is Becky, Becka, Jacklin, Sarah, Kevin, and Nick." Bruce says.

"GRRR!"

That growl was making my insides turn into mush.

"I guess his majesty is awake now." Becka says.

Then Brandon rushes into the room in his lycan form making my insides go more mushy. He grabs me and inhales my scent and once he shifts back he has me sit on his lap not letting me go.

"Morning sleeping beauty?" Becka says.

"Mess off." Brandon says.

"Someone is not so princessy today." Becka says.

"Becka, Becky and Brandon is like siblings, but Becka is my erasthai. While Becky is Bruce's erasthai." Nick says seeing my confused look.

"Oh and we are kidnapping her to go shopping." Becky says.

Brandon holds me closer to him.

"No!" Brandon says.

"Yes, she needs stuff. And it will give us time to bond." Becka says.

"No. Mine." Brandon says.

He inhales my scent and his nose brushes my neck making a pleasurable shiver run down my back.

"Bucey make his share. I want to hang out with my future cousin in-law." Becky says with a pout.

"I am not getting involved with this." Bruce says.

"Brucey please!" Becky wines.

"Nope she is his erasthai and he finally has her. Let him spend time with her." Bruce says

Brandon sticks out his tongue and brushes it long my neck making another pleasurable shiver run down my back.

"It is not fair. He gets to be with her during class and I just want at least one hour to spend with her. Why can he not let me have that hour?" Becka and Becky says together.

Becky and Becka look look identical so maybe thwy are identical twins.

"Because she is my erasthai not yours." Brandon says

"Also because he has a lot to explain still, like why he purposely got me jealous with Kelly."

"He did?" Becka asks.

"Okay time to go back to our room." Brandon says puting me on the ground and grabbing my hand.

I follow him back to the room and there we sat on the couch.

"Angela it was the only way left for you to agree to go on a date with me. I tried asking multiple times and you said no. As a lycan I need my erasthai or over time I can go wild. Meaning I will be more lycan than human." Brandon says.

I kiss his delectable lips and then he is on top of me. He moves his tongue along my bottom lip, but I did not understand why until he squeezed my left breast gently. Making my mouth open and then his tongue exploring my mouth. We were French kissing and it was getting hotter by the second. He starts to grind on me making my hips go up to feel more of the friction. He then moves his lips down to my neck sucking and nibbling where collarbone is. He grinds faster until there is a knock on the door making both of us to growl. He gets up annoyed and answers the door then grabs his phone making a call.

"I will only be a second okay?"
Brandon asks.

I nod and he leaves the room.