26

As the guys have a meeting us girls go down the the private beach and talk. Sara was not invited by me, but at least she is not causing anymore damage. As Becky splashes me with the water hitting not just me she shows her neck. The current queen gets up and splashes her back until the guys come out seeing most of us in the water soaked wet. Brandon snarls and I knew I should have not worn white. I walk out of the water to him and as soon as I am in front of his sexy body he pick me up carrying me off. I laugh and giggle all the way to our room where he devoured me until he was calm. We then cuddle and he spanks my ass.

"What was that for?"

"For wearing white, getting soaked wet, and thinking it's funny." Brandon says in my ear.

"It was only funny when you picked me up and I knew exactly where you were taking us."

"Oh so you think it is funny that I am predictable?" Brandon asks.

"I love how you always want to mate now showering me with your love."

"Hmm not really an answer, but I will take it." Brandon says.

I laced our fingers together while smiling.

"I love you Brandon."

"I love you too my lovely tempting mate." Brandon says.

"How am I tempting?"

"You know what seeing your body does to me." Brandon says.

"True, but as seer this. Would it be the same if we were not pregnant and after our pup is born?"

"Of course to both." Brandon says.

"Promise me something then."

"What is it?" Brandon asks before kissing around my neck.

"That once your grandfather is gone we can mate as loud as I want. And when those people leave you will still shower me with love."

"You know you could be as loud as you want no matter who is here. I love to hear how I am affecting your body." Brandon says all cocky.

"And what about the second part."

"I promise no matter who is here or where we are I will always shower you with my love Angie." Brandon says after chuckling.

"Good now shower me with your..."

Before I could finish Brandon starts mating with me again until lunch.

As his dad tells us through the door lunch is ready my stomach growls making Brandon dress us and carry me to the food. As soon as I am set on his lap the chief places the food in front of me and I dig in slapping Brandon's hand away from it. He only chuckles before pecking my neck holding me close. I could also feel everyone's eyes on me, but I do not care right now. When Brandon's food arrives he starts eating and we share the milkshake until I was full. Once I was full I just leaned back enjoying my mates arm around me. I then feed him a bit as I wanted both arms and he did not complain. Just as he finished Becka grabs my hand and Brandon snarls shifting into his Lucan. I stepped in front of her and did the shame on you fingers until he snatches me up and brings us back to our room locking the door.

After we mated and he is fully calm we walk out to the game room seeing our group there. I sat down next to Becka and bumped shoulders while Brandon apologized and explains. Of course this makes the girls want to go shopping and have all one time with me, but Brandon was not having it. I was not complaining as I like how protective he is right now. Soon it was dinner and Brandon was talking to his dad while his mom was gushing about her unborn grand pup.

'Help please Brandon.'

He looks at me and then my mom before walking over.

"I swear son you take one more step and I will steal her away all day tomorrow." Brandon's mom Heather says.

I gulp and looked worried making Brandon snarl a bit.

"She is mine and only mine!" Brandon snarls.

She snarls back and there is a snarling battle making me very uncomfortable.

Brandon looks at me and stops before picking me up and whispering he is sorry. He then rubs my lower abdomen relaxing me completely.

Soon dinner was ready and then before I know it so was bedtime with Brandon and I cuddling.