Starting notes and Prolouge

Hi! it's me back with another story that I may never finish ( I say that every time), I really like this prompt i've created so we will see. I dislike updating reguarly because it feels like a chore and school often takes it out of me, but if i continue with this then i might update every two weeks or so, anyways onto the prolouge.

(the prompt: . Ranboo and Tubbo are famous twitch streamers who are tired of just creating content  and Tommy needs people to join his band for his school project so who else to ask but his best buds. They  form the band and post the cover they turn in for the assignment, none of them  expected to blow up overnight, especially Ranboo who had been forced into music at a young age and was semi famous already, what will happen.)

Prolouge:

Ranboo was tired, of course he was tired, he had streamed last night and then had a small concert on right after. His parents had forced him to get into music at a young age just so he could earn money for them, sure he loved to sing and play guitar but he just needed a break sometimes. Luckily he had his best buds by his side that helped him get through, even if they were a bit loud sometimes. He booted up his pc and got ready to be in one of Tommy's streams. 

"I should totally get some nukes." Ranboo heard Tubbo say as he joined the discord call the other two were in. 

"What?" he questioned as Tommy and Tubbo started laughing.

"Nothing Ranboob, now that both of you are here i have a proposal for you guys."  Tommy said.