8.

Gio's PoV
It has been four months since Rylan left. She hasn't talked to me since that day I blamed her for Amelia's death.
I've called her countless times. I've asked her mom if she could get in contact with her but her answer was always the same.

She would say "she is not ready to talk to you" and every time it would kill me on the inside.
I haven't saw lily in these last four months. I haven't even heard her voice. I missed my princess so much.
She was the purest part of me.

The one good thing I helped create and now she was gone and I didn't know when I would see her again.

She made me smile by just the mere thought of her.
During these months me and Raula had became closer. Our relationship was weird. I didn't know what to call it. We flirted from time to time.
I know that she had developed feelings for me. I felt horrible for leading her on.

I see the look in her eyes. It was the same look that Rylan gave me. It was love.

After three months I received divorce papers and I was at a loss for words. I had no explanation or anything and I have yet to sign them.

Rylan's POV
I hadn't talking to Giovanni and it was eating me up inside. I missed him but I couldn't bring myself to talk to him.

I wasn't angry anymore just hurt and I wanted to make amends but my pride got the best of me and I filed for a divorce.
That isn't really what I want but I don't think I couod ever face him again.

Lily has been asking about him everyday and I just tell him that he is busy and on a business trip and he will back but she so smart and I know she doesn't believe me.

I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe he has moved on already. I know that I couldn't.