15.

Ry POV
Since yesterday I have been agitated. I still can't believe Gio left her in the car. It makes me think whether I should let him see her unsupervised. I shoot the thought down immediately.

Lily loves her dad to much and I know Gio would never intentionally harm her. I had just got back from taking Lily to the doctor. I noticed a bit of a cough and a fever this morning.

The doctor said it was just a common cold and prescribed some syrup and said for her to rest. I had put her in her bed seeing as she had fell asleep in the car on the way home.
I decided to catch up on some of the house work

As I was washing the last dish I heard the door bell ring.
I stopped what I was doing and dried my hands.
I walked to the door and answered it. I was shocked at who I saw.

Standing in front of me was Gio and his "fiancé".
I stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds before saying "can I help you?"

"Can we please come in Ry. I need to talk to you" Gio said inching forward.
I stepped aside and allowed them to pass through.
"Where is Lily?" Gio asked looking around until his eyes stopped on me. He eyed me like he was undressing me but then I realized what I had on.

I had on short shorts and then a tank top with no bra on and my nipples were peeking through. I honestly didn't care. If her man wanted to look at me that was between them.

"She is sleeping in her room. She has a little cold" I said.
"Can I go see her?" Gio said concern evident in his eyes. I nodded " second door on the left" I said and he was on his way.

Me and his girl were left alone. It was awkward as hell.
I decided to go fix me something to eat cause I was hungry as hell.

"So, are you guys sleeping together? I see the way he looks at you" Raula asked making me stop mid step.
This bitch was jealous.
"No but we used to obviously. That's how Lily got here. But if I wanted to I could hit that honey but been there done that. But watch out he is a cheater."
She seemed shocked by the news.

" Maybe he only cheated on you because you could satisfy him" that struck a nerve.
"Bitch don't try me. Yo skinny as ain't doing shit for him. And you been ran through. At least mine still grip and he used to love it." I was furious. I needed to take a breather before things got more heated.

" really? Because he told me that I was his best" she said with a smirk on her face.

It was about to be over with.