𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅?
A͜͡z͜͡a͜͡d͜͡e͜͡
Ever since Nk has been back he has been traveling between Cape Town and Jozi kaloku u baby daddy is now South Africa's youngest billionaire damn sihambe simithela abantu. I was currently getting ready for my appointment and I was so lazy and tired yhoo this baby is just havy njee, due to being lazy I was wearing a green dress, a 90's man cardigan and some Oxfords I'm a sucker for those no cap so yeah I was looking like a giant green whale tltl but it's whatever wethu. I was busy eating when my phone lit up with a text message from Nathi saying he was outside. Thing is he and I decided imuntu namuntu must have their own place so yeah it was like that but from time to time Nathi spent time with us. Quickly rushing out, I locked my door and as soon as I turned there was my Zulu Adonis leaning on his car wearing a black tee written GANG, some black track pants and a durag and in my eyes he went from hot to hooooot kaloku homegirl is a sucker for durags too.

I pinguned my way to the car and Nathi met me half way giving me a hug and a kiss in my forehead and I felt special njeee. He opened the passenger's side for me and I got in he followed suit at the driver's side. After a short silence he asked "how have you been Maka bhabha?", I swear my insides melted "I'm good taka bhabha how are you?", He chuckled lightly and said " with the morning sickness and the press on my back about everything that's going on in my life, I'm good" he shrugs making me laugh. I decided to take out my camera and take some austhetic pictures. Whilst I was doing that an idea came to my mind so I went with it, "so...tell me how do you feel about being a father?" For a while he was silent but spoke and said " well I'm scared and excited at the same time. I question myself if I won't make the same mistakes as my parents or will I be the best dad to him or her, but most importantly I'm happy that I took part in creating someone whom I'll be responsible for until I die and damn! I multiplied the Ndlovu Gang popopopooooooh!" He dusts of imaginary dust on his shoulders making me roll my eyes. I love how he was so lost in the moment that he didn't notice me taking a video of him which I'll later use for my Instagram story but I'll hide his face and put a song without what he's saying vele vele it's peaceful when it's private feel me?

N͜͡a͜͡t͜͡h͜͡i͜͡
Ever been shit scared but play it so cool that you are also shocked? Well that's me right now hehehe I swear if ngibuye ngiphila today then the Lord is on my side. Getting into the hospital I parked and then jogged my way to Zadè's door and opened it and helped her out. We made our way to the door while holding hands, I could get used to this shem. The receptionist smiled and told us we would be attended in a few minutes.

You know when you see someone or something so familiar that you are instantly in shock? That was me right now. A lady in a doctor's coat whom was the exact replica of my mother approached us with a bright smile. She looked like her so much that I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but no here she was right infront of me looking like my mother. She introduced herself as Doctor Thulisile Mavuso Thuli for short.

Still in shock we made our way into her examination room and Zadè was told to lie on the bed and show her belly. Here goes nothing. The doc spoke "you know the drill moss Azade this
jell is hella cold and mind if I ask you sir are you the one getting the morning sickness?" She laughed at the end. Shit ain't funny women, I just nodded my head at her. She soon applied the jell on Azade and started moving her ultrasound and a strong loud heartbeat was heard I swear there's nothing beautiful than your own creation's heartbeat. Still in the moment, I saw the doctor's brows frowning and I asked her " is everything ok doc?" Pulling Azade's hand to mine as it was starting to shake. She looked at us with a smirk and pointed at the screen and said " everything is well, baby A is ok and so is baby B but Azade needs to rest." I swear the room was silent the only sound was that of the heart monitor and the the worst happened....
.................................................................................
Cliffhanger 😂😩😬
Thanks for the votes and for adding the book to your reading list ❤️❤️ next chapter will be long and will have a dedication ❤️❤️😍