CHAPTER 18

Everything happens for a reason..."

Azade

The moment I stepped into the Ndlovu homestead I felt different emotions running within me, I felt like someone was in charge of my body, it was as if I am watching everything that my body does while I am not in control... When I stepped into the rondavel that had everyone, the room went dead silent... Looking around I saw the triplets (Nathi, Thuli and Naye) glaring angrily at me well it is what it is... I cleared my throat and said "Sanibona (Hello), I know this family meeting is sudden like death and most of you don't want to be here well so do I but I've got to say this as the health of my babies depends on it... UMaNdlovu kumele akhulume iqiniso liphelele, Nkosinaye whatever it is you are planning let it go or else... Bab'Ndlovu after your wife confesses, you guys have to redo the cleansing ceremony and also you guys have to pay and cleans my family's name... Ohh you guys also have to do a ceremony to thank aboNdlovu abangasekho, oBoyabenyathi abalel'uk'thula.

Before anyone else could say anything to what I've just said Nathi stood up with blood shot eyes and looked at me, he looked at me with so much pain, disappointment and hatred. He spoke and said "So you are going to pretend as if you didn't just push me away? Azade you are going to pretend like you didn't blame me for everything that we both know I have no control over? You are going to stand there and oder us around like you own this place after you said you don't want anything to do with me huh?! Answer me dammit!" I was so Scared, broken and weirdly turned on by Nathi, I mean he looked so saxy yhoo! Clearing my throat I said" it's better you hate me now than later because what I'm about to say will make you hate me so uhm... Your mother hates you and she killed her last born your little brother and said she had a miscarriage , Nkosinaye envies everything you have whilst he's just a truck driver...everyone in this room has something against you well except for me, Thuli your dad and mine but you won't believe me and that will be your down fall and unfortunately I can't save you now nor will I be able to do so later so it's better this way. " he looked at me and just laughed and then said "Azade get the fuck out of my home, let me sign you a check for whatever those bastards of yours may need, my lawyers will forward you documents containing my parental rights. I don't want anything to do with you good bye Sisi. " To say I was hurt would be an under statement but ke it is what it is. Dad went to pick up mom who was still out and placed her in the back seat we drove out of the Ndlovu homestead hoping they'll do what I asked of them, hoping Nathi gets over what is controlling him.

Nathi
After dropping that bomb on Azade I quickly rushed out of the house and charged to my car and quickly I was out of the yard driving to nowhere but here.

I just do not understand how can Azade say all those things about my family, my blood. Who is she to say those things about my loved ones, I mean how can Naye be jealous of me, the guy just met me for fick's sake and I did tell him that if ever he needs anything I'm here.

What frustrates me the most is the fact that I loved her but now all I want to do is kill her but before killing I want her to suffer because no one I mean no one messes with a Ndlovu and gets away with it.

Still mindlessly driving I found myself in front of a bar, well I might as well get a drink. Getting inside the bar the vibe was nice. With quick strides I made my way to the counter and the bartender quickly came and he looked at me weirdly well I would to if he was me, I quickly ordered him to get me his strongest drink and keep them coming.

After four or maybe five drinks, a lady sat next to me and when I looked at her more closely it was non other than Ms Williams or should I say my ex Natasha Williams.

Well a few drinks with her led to many, and many drinks do lead to other things by other things I mean Natasha and I had sex and to be honest I do not regret it, I might even do it again or maybe Natasha and I should persue a relationship, I mean what do we stand to lose?, nothing of course.

Tim jump

Azade

Well a week passed and my mom had woken up and she has been teaching me a lot of things about my gift, and my belly was growing heavy by each and everyday. Well I'm happy to know my babies are growing in there.

On the negative side of things Nathi has been the talk of the tabloids after he announced that he is in a relationship with Ms Natasha Williams and the media was having field day about that well but not only that Nathi decsided to file for full custody of my kids shocking right? Well nothing surprises me these days anyway.

Well Savela reached out to me and we reconnected and she has been thee best friend ever and not only that she fixed her problems with her family and she is getting married to the prince of the Arabic kingdom, how cool is that. I might ask her for an all expense paid trip to Dubai after I give birth mntakabawo I need to go and shake my ass in a yacht while wearing a thong.  Ohh did I tell you that she is also a mother now to thee most adorable little boy, well I call him Abdul'entle and no that's not his name just a silly nickname I came up with as the God mother.

So due to my training I had to hire someone to run the gallery in my absence and I found a remarkable woman who is bubbly and full of love her name is Enkosi Zilimbola, and she is more than my employee she is also a friend of mine so it's safe to say my circle has multiplied and I love how everyone is cool with each other. I mean we do group video calls once in a while by we I mean Thuli, Enkosi, Vela and I. So life has been great so far.

So today my dad gave a dress to wear and said that I must be ready by ten we are going out, and I was shocked I mean ubaba is a Zulu man an ibhinca at that so going out is not his style, he'd rather sit in his car with mom while they play their favorite songs.

Did I tell you that my parents are still at it? Well I was shocked, this one time I almost walked in on them having a quickie in the kitchen. Ngithi my mom's doek was no where in sight and was she not shy hee yhoo. When I brought it up she was like "Ngane yami ibhayibhile kumele ulivule once in a while and especially when umfundisi ekwazi ukuliphenya OK? And there's nothing wrong with what we were doing vele I was doing it with my man so ke awume kancane."

By ten I was ready and I looked very beautiful in this dress I must give it to ubaba that he has a ncaa fashion sense.
Off we went while listening to umbhaqanga.

Thuli

To say I'm happy would be an understatement, I mean Durban has been treating me well, my baby is growing and I am glowing, with my dad supporting me with everything and my job is going well even though he says I shouldn't work but ke it is what it is. Well uMah disappeared with Naye the moment she woke up and I am trying to not get involved.

Well my divorce was kinda nasty with my ex husband not wanting to sign the papers but eventually he did and I heard that he is getting married next month well as much as it hurts but I wish him nothing but the best.

So today the girls decided to surprise Azade with a baby shower even though she said she doesn't want one but ke we are doing it. The girls had flew in last night to finalize the preparations and we told uBabNzimande to take Azade out while uMah comes and help us with the final touches.  To say I'm not sad that my brother is missing out on these things would be a lie but ke ezababini azi genwa. My phone pinged bringing me out of my thoughts it was a message from Azade's dad telling us that they are on their way.  I told everyone so quickly we all went to get ready...