transparent soul

I watched as the rest of the teenagers in the gym began talking, the initial shock of Tyler's death no longer holding them in a state of silence. Matt spoke up first, looking at Elena as he rested beside Tyler's body. 

"He killed him." 

Elena was pacing nearby, looking at the ground. "He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." 

I jumped slightly as Klaus got up from beside me, making his way over to the teenagers. "And like I was saying to Amity here, if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on then, go fetch your grimoires and enchantments and whatnot. I'll hold onto Elena for safekeeping." I watched as Elena nodded to Bonnie, the witch making her way over to me to take me with her and Matt. "Oh, Amity, you aren't going anywhere, love." 

I looked to Bonnie with pleading eyes, her reaching out and grabbing onto my hand before attempting to take me with her, but to no avail. "Come on, Amity." I shook my head. She looked to Klaus. "You've compelled her?" 

The Original smirked. "Go on then, you'd want to go quickly before Tyler comes back from the dead." Bonnie looked at me with a saddened smile before letting go of my hand, grabbing onto Matt's and making her way out of the gym. 

Rebekah began to circle Elena like a shark, making the human jump as she began to speak. "So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." 

Klaus looked to me before speaking to his sister, the annoyance evident in his voice. "Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf-boy elsewhere, would you?" The blonde smiled at her brother before walking toward Tyler, dragging him across the gymnasium floor. Klaus pulled Elena close, whispering into her ear loud enough where I could hear. "Just ignore her, petty little thing." 

──✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ──

I sat beside Klaus on the bleachers, watching in silence as Elena comforted Dana and Chad. I could feel a few stray tears falling down my cheeks as I was utterly powerless, losing almost all my free will while Klaus ordered me around like a puppet. I was taken away from my thoughts as the door opened, a man who I had never seen before walking through the doors. Elena immediately got to her feet.

"Stefan." The man ignored her, instead turning his attention to Klaus and me.

"Klaus."

 I watched as Klaus' posture became more intense before he spoke up. "Come to save your damsel, mate?" 

"I came to ask for your forgiveness." This made a smile grow on Klaus' face, the man in front of him looking as though he was on drugs. "And pledge my loyalty."

Klaus' happy demeanor then dropped, becoming serious once more. "Well, you broke that pledge once already." 

"Elena means nothing to me anymore, and whatever you ask of me, I will do." Klaus looked to me before smirking. 

"Fair enough." The blonde stood to his feet, making his way down the bleachers. "Let's drink on it." He pointed to Dana and Chad, not even bothering to look at the man to who he was speaking to. "Kill them." The man hesitated, staying near the bleachers. "What are you waiting for? Kill them." 

"No. Stefan, don't. He's not gonna hurt me. He already said-" Elena was cut off by being hit across the face. I quickly got up, running over to Elena and disregarding the two that were feuding as I made sure she was ok. 

"Oh my god, you're not bleeding are you?" She shook her head. "Thank god." I moved my hand to feel her cheek, a slight bruise already beginning to form.