pope is a rockstar

"Well, well, well. There's our girl." I watched Kol stand up to meet Rebekah, who was still in her dress from last night.

The girl attempted to walk past, Kol making it impossible. "Get out of my way, Kol."

"Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?"

I laughed, making the younger original brother look at me. "As if Matt would let someone hit it on the first date."

"With my sister you never know, Amity." 

I watched Rebekah scowl. "Kol, if you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." I felt Klaus chuckle underneath me, him sketching as I laid in his arms. "Don't start, Nik."

"I didn't say anything."

The blonde made her way over to us, staring Klaus down as Kol returned to his seat, vocalizing the boredom that I was also feeling. "I'm bored. Ah, our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

Kol looked to Klaus, and I felt the hybrid's chest vibrate as he replied. "What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it."

"It's no fun to go alone! Join me, Nik. It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." There was no reply, which made Kol continue. "Or perhaps Amity would like to join me? She'd be more fun than you, Nik."

This made Klaus sit up, moving me off of him before standing up. "Okay, Kol. I'll go. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." He turned to look at me. "You're staying here."

I frowned, the two boys beginning to leave as their sister began spitting insults. "Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it."

"Just like you, Bekah." I attempted to cover my laugh at Kol's comment, the blonde girl throwing her shoe at them as they left.

"Good riddance both of you!" I got comfortable in my place on the sofa, Elijah entering the room. "Not you too, Elijah."

"I'm worried about mother." The noble brother was deep in thought, staring at the floor in front of him. "Have you not noticed her strange behavior?"

"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?"

"Didn't she ask to see Elena last night?" The two turned to look at me. "Bonnie said that she was planning something bad."

The siblings' expressions changed to concern. "Planning what?"

I shrugged as a reply. "I don't know, Elijah. If I knew do you think I would've been that broad?"

"That would explain this burned sage. She was doing a privacy spell so nobody could hear the conversation."

"Why don't you ask Finn?" I chuckled at the blonde's comment before Elijah took the words right out of my mouth.

"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are, he always has."

"That's not true. And as for mother, she returned for one reason. To make her family whole. She loves us. She even loves Amity. What trouble are you looking to find?"

Elijah didn't reply, making his way over to me. "Could you possibly find out some more information? Go talk to your friends and act like a nosey friend."

"They don't trust me, Elijah. If you hadn't noticed, they aren't the biggest fans of Klaus, and I seem to be attached at the hip every time they've seen me recently."

Elijah had a pensive look on his face. "Well, I guess I must take matters into my own hands."

──✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ──