{Chapter 20}

Sheila's POV:

It was the next day and we have all gathered around. Erricah, Isha, and Sabrina had a calm and deep sleep, meanwhile, I was about to lose my mind after Sabrina's threat.

     We were in the lab sitting down, all the windows were closed. My heart was racing, Sabrina kept an eye on me like a gun constantly pointed at my head. Isha was getting her things in the drawer, Erricah was playing with a screwdriver, while Sabrina and I had a staring contest in the middle.

     I was looking up at the ceiling and tried my best to not avoid eye contact and have a heart attack simultaneously. The time was ticking and I still have no idea what the entire story is. Isha signaled the beginning of our meeting and we gathered around in the middle.

     "Okay, so here we are all together. I have a paper and a pen in hand and I'm ready to write everything you're all going to say. And uh, say hello to our new frie—"

     "I am not your friend," Sabrina deadpanned. We all gazed at her and Isha laughed awkwardly. She rearranged her glasses and continued.

     "O-okay... Anyways, let me recap, the SP is making these 'core chips'. These inventions are glass shaped-shards that glow. They could give a person a random ability and that explains the reason why you could understand multiple languages, and the powers, am I right?"

     "Yeah, we're surprised we even understood different languages. In our heads it sounded the same, the only difference were the accents. We only figured it out when you told us."

     "Right, right..." She wrote more down. "Then SP made a blunder and these things were accidentally released to the public affecting the three of you and possibly more. And the most curious phenomenon is the fact that you got transported to another planet."

     "That's all we know as of now," Sabrina glared at me and I smiled awkwardly.

     "So let's ask about how you all got here, from me connecting the details: Sheila and Erricah were together and met on the same planet. And then Sabrina teleported here."

     Erricah raised her hand and cleared her throat.

     "I am truly part of the SP, Sheila on the other hand was mistakenly involved. We teleported to a floating castle with a kind lady that took care of us. I was supposed to be taken back by the SP in a week but now they're going to have some fun finding my location again."

     "Can I ask about the things that happened yesterday? Who was that girl Sheila shot with ice and what happened before that?" Isha added, then Sabrina didn't hesitate to answer.

     "I can tell you. She is my friend Roxanne. I was born on an empty planet always wondering why the world around me was barren. My mother and Roxanne took care of me until the incident two days ago. That shard appeared at midnight and when I touched it my mother revealed her true self. She also had powers and it was something like dark magic."

     Dark? She's alive? But Ashley said Light sealed them away. How?

     "But why?" I wondered.

     "Didn't your possessed friend say something like two days and destroy." Erricah waved her hands around trying to think of a solution.

     Then it clicked, dread consumed me. The only reasonable solution would be, "Isha didn't you say the festival was in 2 days?!" Isha momentarily stumped on the revelation and quickly began to think.

     "Do they have a grudge against SP? Unbelievable... I get it now, they're planning on rebelling against the SP. It also explains why they have powers."