{Chapter 5}

Sheila's POV:

"Blinking lights?" I groaned, I was lying down on a soft bed.

     This wasn't the garden, I swore I closed my eyes after stargazing for a bit and I woke up magically in my bedroom. She was just like Ana, I would sleep on the couch and wake up somewhere else. I sluggishly wipe my face, clearing the blurry view.

     Glancing at the window, time was going to be confusing for me. It always looked like it was night time. I frowned thinking of something that would entertain me, I closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep.

     "Don't worry I'll take you around the castle, just be patient."

     My body felt a surge of excitement rushing through me.

     At least I had something to look forward to today. Finally seeing what this castle holds. I jumped out of the bed and stretched. Not even fixing my hair, clothes, or bed, I rushed out. Looking at the window at the end of the hallway, Ashley was yet again in the garden, I wonder why she's always there.

...

I was outside the castle gates and ran towards Ashley, ready for the things we were going to do today.

     "Good day dear," she waved at me. I felt a smile slowly form; Her warm blue eyes were back, her hair was almost brown again, and her skin had returned to their lively color.

     "Good Morning uh- day! Can we travel around the castle now?" I was panting heavily but was jumping out of excitement.

     "Calm down first, dear. Do you even remember what happened last night? I was telling stories of my past only to find out you were beside me, already asleep," Ashley smirked.

     "Sorry." I bit my lip and felt my face reddened and I covered my face with my hands. Only to hear her laughing.

     "No need to be sorry about that dear, at least you figured out what makes you sleepy. You got a good rest from everything that's been happening." She patted my head.

     "Why are you always hanging out in the garden?"

     "Oh, dear, curious as you could ever be. I'd deliberately stayed here so you would know where to find me. Before you arrived I was always stuck inside the castle walking around and doing nothing." She looked up and smiled. "It's nice to see and stare at the stars for hours again. How about you? Do you stargaze on your home planet? Can you see the stars and sky there?"

     "I stargaze too! I would sneak out at night and go to a forest. Sometimes when I get caught I would stargaze in the only window in our bedroom." I raised my eyebrow, realizing what she was doing. "Come on don't change the topic, can we travel around the castle now? Please?"

     She sighed, "Well, there are only a few places in this castle that's entertaining, there's nothing much to see. You would get bored, there are many other things you can do-"

     "Oh, come on! No turning back on promises," I pouted which gained a giggle from Ashley.

     "I have no other choice, do I? There are only two places in this castle that are remotely entertaining. But I know you won't stop bugging me so let's go."

     "Yes!" I exclaimed. She started walking and I followed. "I want to guess, the first one is the observatory right?"

     "Aren't you a smart one?"

     The observatory was cold and gloomy. Walking around the giant room, I went to the nearest table. My finger smudged its surface and came out covered in dust. The books were all worn out and the chairs looked like they haven't moved in years. In the middle was a gigantic telescope, curiosity loomed over me but there was something that bothered me.