{Chapter 4}

Sheila's POV:

Ashley's wand is the only thing I see, the extremely fast movement of the island made everything else a blur. 

     How long was it going to take to get back home? I'm light-years away and I don't even know how fast this castle was moving. 

     Ashley didn't need a barrier to blow her away, everything is under her control. Well, was under her control. The bright shine of her wand started to fade. The extreme wind that would blow me away was weakening, I felt the entire island slow down. My head spun as the island kept slowing down, something was piling up at my throat. I forced it back down and regained my balance.

     "Ashley? What's happening!" I shouted trying to make out where we were. Glancing around we were nowhere near a planet.

     I wiped my eyes to clear my sight as the entire island slowed down and halted. The light on Ashley's wand completely faded, the shield covering the island also disappeared. The only thing left was Ashley, who stood still.

     I started to unfreeze the blockade, Ashley looked back to me and fell down. My heart pumped fast and I immediately stood up not getting rid of all the ice.

     "Ashley are you okay? What happ-" My foot tripped on ice and I fell down as pain rushed through my body.

     Damnit

     Forcing myself to rise up, I rushed to Ashley. She was just there sitting idly, holding her wand. 

     "Ashley! Hey, are you okay?" I finally reached her rubbing my face from the fall. "Ashley?" I asked her yet no response. 

     I knelt down, and placed my hands on her shoulder, "Ashley!" I shook her violently.

     "I'm fine, Sheila," She replied.

     My eyes widened as she looked completely different. Like a ghost, her skin was pale, her eyes lost the sky blue color and her brown hair was turning gray. 

     "I cannot go any further, years of being alive has withered my power. I apologize for this Sheila, I can try again but I need to recharge my power which will take at least a week."

     At least a week!

     "I have to wait for a week? Is there another way?" I was lost in my thought, what now?

     "The Space Travellers is the other way, but they will kill you without remorse. I can't risk anything that involves them. But I can promise you that I will take you back to your home planet," She answered with a raspy voice.

     "It's not like I have any other choice do I?" I clenched my fist and took a deep breath.

     "I'm deeply sorry, but the furthest my body can handle is 100 light-years. Any more power would cause my body to disintegrate. You tripped, didn't you? Let me-" She picked up her wand and tried using a bit of power.

     "Wait, don't-" I said, grabbing her wand. It only sparked once and her entire hair turned white. "I know you care for me but you literally just said you'd disintegrate if you used more power."

     She started giggling, "You're funny Sheila!" She proceeded to cough like there's no tomorrow.

     "Funny?! I'm not the one who said that they're going to disappear from this universe once they used up their power! And then proceeds to actually use power!" I exclaimed.

     "I'm sorry Sheila, I shouldn't be joking about things like this."

     I sat down again, "Sorry for the outburst, it's just- I want to go back home."