{Chapter 16}

Sheila's POV:

"We're on Central Planet... I never thought I'd be back here."

     "Central Planet?! Erricah, where in the-"

     "Wait, the wand! W-where is it!?" Erricah yelled.

     Looking down, I realized that both of my hands were empty. Uh-oh. That wasn't good.

     My hands searched through my clothes, patting every square inch for a missing wand that might be there. I frantically glanced around, trying to see where it might have gone. Unfortunately, it seems like it disappeared without a trace.

     "It's gone! I was holding it earlier when I saw the necklace glow then all of the sudden we're here!"

     Erricah gritted her teeth. "It's that blasted girl! She brought this upon us!" The sound of footsteps made both of us turn around. "Speaking of the devil, here she is. You bastard- hey get back here!"

     I caught sight of the girl in question who Erricah didn't hesitate to chase after.

     "Hey! Wait for me!" I gulped and picked myself up along with the journal. Dusting myself off, I quickly followed after them. On the way, I dodged branches from a few exotic-looking trees before finally setting foot on the road. The buildings around here were taller than anything else I've seen before.

     I looked forward and saw Erricah. My heart raced as I followed after her while glancing around my surroundings. It was the second time I saw other beings that weren't humanoid. Some had wings, multiple limbs, and many eyes. Those that did look human were either normal or possessed some other trait that differentiate them from the others.

     Though I did my best to avoid bumping into anyone, it didn't stop them from staring at me as if I was the one who was an alien. Well considering the situation, I probably was one. Once I finally caught up to Erricah, I reached her and tapped her shoulder.

     "Where'd she go?" I asked, panting from the unexpected workout.

     "Lost her, damn it!" More beings stared at us in curiosity but I ignored them this time. I was still busy holding onto whatever sanity I have left.

     "So... we're stuck? In here? Forever?"

     "If you're going to have a mental breakdown, please wait until we're in a private place." She tugged my clothes and pulled me away, "Let's go find somewhere we can sit and reflect on the situation."

     "Where?"

     "Just follow me..."

     I grabbed onto her clothes and started to walk. The whole world was blanking out. Studying the area, I observed the amount of diverse beings that passed by us. There were also a bunch of spaceships, some were parked by the streets and some were whizzing in the air above us.

     The skyscrapers that encircled us were all tremendous and towered over us. The sky had turned into the color of wine as a nearby star started to dip into the horizon. Floating cars lined up the roads and passed floating stations run by guards. Sad to say, they weren't floating guards.

     We reached a pedestrian lane and the signal was red. Many vehicles speedily flew by in front of us. Erricah remained silent as I paced around. The beings didn't seem to mind us.

     I checked out the billboard stationed nearby. I approached it for a better look and noticed there were wanted holograms of people on display.

     Wanted for murder and robbery, keep on the lookout.

     If these people managed to get past the tight security of this place then consider me appalled.