Your roomate-Natasha Romanoff-Part 2

18+***

You fell on top of her and you start kissing her. With more passion than the first time. Bith of your tongue fight for dominance and she won. You roll your hips into hers and she groans. "God Y/N let me fuck you already." You pulled away from her and giggle. "Who says I'm going to be the one that gets fucked? What if I want to fuck you?" You smirk down at her. She smirks back and before you could blink she had you pinned down on her bed with your hands above your head. "I'm in control baby" You moan at her words and lift your head so you could reach her lips with your own.  The kiss was full of need and love. You never wanted anyone in your life like you wanted her. She let go of your hand so you could explore her body with it. She was still in her pyjamas which is only her panties and some old t-shirt. You grab her ass to pull her closer to you. She moans at the gesture. You kept kissing for a while until she had enough. She removed both of your clothes and lay down on you again. The feelings of her nipples on yours made you shivered. She made her way down to your neck where she licked and suck almost everywhere. She took your earlobe in her mouth and bit it. You moan in her ear. "What do you want baby?" "I-I want you, Natasha, please I need you to fuck me" Before you could even breathe she pushed three fingers in your tight pussy. You let out a scream of pain but it soon turns into screams of pleasure. You were rambling about how good she felt and how good she was. "That's it, baby, moan my name. Let the others hear who you belong to now. I bet that dick of a boyfriend couldn't make you feel like that." "Fuck! Natasha! He-he's my ex-boyfriend. I'm all yours now." "You sure are" She went even harder on you and she could feel you clenched around her fingers. Sounds of wetness echoed in the room and you were sure you were dripping on the bed. That sound was music to Nat's ears and she was herself pretty soaked. Your back arched into her and she felt another pool of wetness on her fingers. She let you come down from your high and removed her fingers to make you suck them clean. You moan at your taste. She kissed you afterwards so she could taste you. You felt her moan against your lips. "God you taste so damn good" You continued kissing until you felt her wetness on your thigh. You bent your legs a little to push against her pussy. She moans in your mouth and she grinded on your leg. She kept down that for a while until she needed more. She grabs your hand to put it between her legs silently telling you to fuck her. You gently pushed two fingers in her and she groans. You took too long for her so she started by herself. There she was, riding your fingers. You were mesmerized by the way her breast was moving. Up and down. Up and down. Fuck was she hot. "Fuck yes, that's it, let me ride those fingers." You quickly added a third and she screamed your name. You could tell she was close because her rhythm was not as good as before. She was chasing her release. To help her out, with your other hand, you started toying with her clit. Seconds later she was squirting all over you. She fell on top of you, both of you breathless. "Fuck Y/N, no one made me cum like that before. You're doing things to my body that I can't explain. With only one touch I feel myself falling for you more and more." "You are definitely better than him" She groaned and said "Good, he doesn't know how to pleasure a beautiful woman. He made a mistake in letting you go so easily. I would fight for you until my last breath. " No one ever said something like that to you. With teary eyes, you kissed her lovingly before both of you cuddle to take a nap.