Chapter 5: Commandeering a ship

General POV:

In a matter of seconds they escaped the brick and were off towards the port.

They took a halt under the bridge to think out their plan further. Or well Jack was planning their escape plan.

'we're going to steal a ship?' Will asked sheepishly.

'That ship?' Will said he was pointing at the ship Jack was looking at. It was the Dauntless the pride of Port Royal.

'You will never get away with stealing that' Rose said softly

'Commandeer.' Jack simply said.

'We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term. '

He pointed at the interceptor.

He then turned back towards Will and Rose.

'One question about your business, boy. Or there is no use of going.'

Which made Rosemary clear her throat.

'Oh no not you Love.

I'm pretty sure you're ready for this. I was talking to him.' Jack said while pointing at Will.

'So. Will , How far are you willing to go to save her? '

'I'd die for her.' Will said while looking straight into Jacks eyes.

'Oh good! No worries then' Jack said while turning around towards the ships.

Rosemary's POV

In a matter of seconds we were at the bottom of the sea. With a Dinghy over our heads.

I was looking around I never saw the sea bottom and I never thought I would like this atleast.

Jack was walking in front of the Dinghy I was walking in the middle and Will was walking last.

'This is either Madness or brilliant.' I said while looking around.

'It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.' Jack said simply and not impressed he must have done this hundreds of times he was a pirate after all.

'Oh Will watchout there is a crate here, don't step in it' I told him.

But it was already to late Will had stepped into the crate and he couldn't get his feet out otherwise he needed to let go of the dinghy.

The climb to get on top of the Dauntless was a pain the ass. At least for me. My clothes were heavy from all the water and I wasn't really used to climbing but I was not about to let Jack see my 'weaker' sides. So I put up with it and got on top of the Dauntless with them.

'Stay close behind me.' Jack said simple.

'And please don't do anything stupid'. He reminded the both of us.

Jack walked up towards the lower deck and down the stairs before yelling.

'Everyone, stay calm! We are taking over the ship.'

Will jumped over the stairs to stand behind Jack

'Aye! Avast!' will shouted.

Which made me and Jack roll our eyes. As I walked closely behind them flicking Will against his head.

'Idiot' I said but pulled my sword anyway with a smirk towards Gillette.

Who was chuckling at Will's comment. But when he saw me he frowned.