Chapter 3 : The Black Pearl

General POV.

' I still can't believe you're blaming yourself for all this' Elizabeth said to Rosemary

While they were getting ready to go to bed.

They were best friends they had sleepover's like this all the time and Rosemary was braiding Elizabeth her hair.

'Well I lifted you into that corset so well yes.. I'm the one the blame..

If you didn't wear one, you wouldn't have fallen of the cliff and that pirate would have been captured' I rolled my eyes.

'Or well those two dim Witts probarly would have let him go anyway'

Elizabeth let out a chuckle.

Rosemary had finished Elizabeth's braid and walked away to the huge bed.

And Elizabeth turned around. But before she could ask about Rosemary's threatening with Jack Sparrow Rosemary spoke up.

' So.. Did he do it? '

Elizabeth looked at her confused.

' Who did what? '

Rosemary sighed.

'For heavens sake Elizabeth. Did Captain Norr.. I forgive me ' Rosemary bowed

' I mean commodore Norrington ask for your hand?'

Elizabeth looked at Rosemary with a confused look.

'You know. I'm not sure.. I was on the verge of fainting. But I think so ' Elizabeth replied dryly

Rosemary's POV

'YOU THINK SO ?! Elizabeth do you even know how big of a deal that is?' I almost shouted at her.

'Yeah yeah ' Elizabeth waved it off.

'I'll sleep on it okay? Now PLEASE lets talk about what happened to you today!' Elizabeth said while plumping on the bed.

'Well what is there to tell. He saved you so I didn't think he deserved to hang. But well that turned against me ' I replied dryly while putting my hair up.

'But wasn't it scary Rose? He was so close and had a gun against your head.' Elizabeth fought back to get more answers.

'Well I don't know.. He smelled funny and I really didn't like the fact that he cocked his gun against my head. But I did like that he was to smart for Norrington' I said with a small smirk.

'But well I'm happy they caught him. ' I said while getting back to the bed.

But before I could even reach the bed I heard an enormous explosion.

'What the hell?' I said and Both Elizabeth and I were running up to the window. There was a ship in the middle of the port. A ship with black sails.

'Liz.. It has black sails.. and It sails with a pirate flag' I said blankly and I looked in her eyes.

Elizabeth looked at me with her hands for her mouth.

'Don't do anything stupid Rose please.. ' Elizabeth pleaded.

We saw a few torches run up to the house. And I took a sprint to the hallway.

'NO DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!' I yelled at the servant.

But I was to late he had opened the door and the pirate infront of him shot him right trough the head.

I screamed when I saw it. And they looked up at me. My eyes turning big and I runned away.