Chapter 16: Going back.

General POV

The dauntless had arrived at Isla the Muerta. And Norrington and crew were in dinghy's on save distance.

Norrington did bring Jack along. So he was behind them in the dinghy.

'I don't care for the situation.' Norrington said.

'Any attempt to storm the caves could turn into an ambush.'

'Not if you're the one doing the ambushing.' Jack told him he was climbing forward in the dinghy towards Norrington.

'I go in and convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats.

You and your mates return to the Dauntless and blast them with your little cannons. ' Jack explained his plan.

'What do you have to lose?' Jack asked Norrington.

'Nothing I'd lament being rid of.' Norrington replied

'Now to be quite honest with you, there's still a risk to those aboard the Dauntless, which includes the future Mrs. Commodore and her best friend Madam Rivers. ' Jack said

Back to the Dauntless.

'Sorry but it's for your own safety' two soldiers said towards Elizabeth. who was struggling getting her towards the captain quarters.

Rose followed with two guards but she didn't give any struggle.

'The commodore, there's something I have to tell him!

The pirates , they're cursed They can't be killed!' Elizabeth shouted. As she got pushed inside the captain's quarters.

Rosemary got pushed in after her.

'Don't worry, miss he's already been informed of that.

A little mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story.' He said mocking Elizabeth.

Rose put her sword up his throat.

'Don't you dare mocking her' Rosemary spat at him. As she pulled her sword back.

'ass' she scoffed as she walked off towards the table and took an apple.

When he closed the door. Elizabeth slammed on the door with her hands.

'This is Jack Sparrow's doing!' she yelled.

'What do you have to say for yourself Rose!

And why are you so calm!!

He betrayed us!' Elizabeth spat.

'Did he? I'm not sure he did. I mean look' Rose pointed up towards the window's in the back of the ship.

'They can open you know. We can help saving Will.' Rose said as she stood up the apple in her mouth.

She took the apple out.

'But you need to shut up with the screaming because then they will notice that we're gone' Rose explained.

'Here tie those sheets together!' She threw Elizabeth the sheets of the bed.

Isla the Muerta

Will got dragged towards the top of the small mountain. And they hang him above the chest with the aztek gold.

Barbossa lifted his knife and every crew member started shouting.

Jack came in through the back the back. And started making his way through the crew.

' I beg your pardon' Jack said while pushing trough the crewmembers.

'Begun by blood' Barbossa started his ritual.