Prologue

The life in japan wasn't easy as people think cause they're working their ass off for paying whatever they want in life but they respected hardworking people including those people who dedicate their lives on their work and not caring of the enjoyment of life they had but their dedication was the most respected of all. That includes a hardworking man whose profession is a teacher for those children, he can be seen as a shaggy old man who hadn't fix himself for years trust me he is a hardworking man despite his looks as if he hadn't had a shower for weeks is a dedicated to his work as a professional teacher in his school giving him good pays. His name was Satori Hirato a 47 year old man who teaches mathematics, science and history everyone says he puts all his attention in his work and to he students his fellow coworkers respected and admire the man for his hardwork and dedication.

The problem was that he isn't the most sociable man who could seen he often seen as a stoic hardworking respected teacher only for just a small sentence was enough for him to talk to his fellow coworkers but uses his voice for his teachings. Hirato is a genius in all historical and modern knowledge but uses his brain to teached the young students making his golden future in a shattering pace even his parent's were disappointed on the golden opportunity their son had, Hirato discussed it to his parents letting them to given up to be his main goal as a teacher.

"Mr. Satori, would you like to join us at the dinner party? Miss Hanamori invited you to come along with us." A man happily said to the other man sitting to the chair with his regular school uniform and round glasses this is Satori Hirato.

"What kind of nuisance is this? Can't your two eyes see I'm working here." Hirato spits in venom on disturbing his work time by a mere invitation by a popular coworker who wasn't lessen than 6 months started to work in this school.

"B-But miss Hanamori would be sad if you refuse the invitation she personally wrote for you." Nervously persuade the man only receiving a harsh glare that he knew it's his warning he only bow down walking away leaving the man alone talking to his other colleagues about the invitation was rejected.

"That's the Sir Satori we know." A woman's voice said nodded knowing that the respected man would always reject the invitation for his workload.

"Even the principal was worried that Sir Satori would overstressed himself by working!" Another voice spoke in worry they were nodded in agreement still admiring the man in the office working over his workload all of them sighed in defeat.

They walked away leaving the man alone by his workload no one would disturb him from his free time he contuine working until his phone buzz his green eyes looked at the time it was 5:45 pm almost late for the time he will go home still he needed to finish this workload and the rest would be done tomorrow. The janitor saw the man whose known for his dedication in his profession admire the lad and worried that he might overstressed himself.

"Mr. Satori, you should go home already it's late at night and you need to relax your body or you'll break some of your muscles one day." The janitor advice the man who nodded in understandment shaking his hand to the janitor only for him to sigh at the man's stubbornness.

For the few minutes Hirato was in his desk he started to have a heavy ache from his forehead but decided to ignore it massaging his temples to ease the ache of his head still the ache was worsen as his eyes tried to focus writing his reports suddenly he passed out thinking he will take a little nap Satori Hirato didn't realize he died by overworking himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where am I?"

To be continued