Chapter 11

Home & Unexpected Visitor

The carriage arrived in the grand manor of the Efron Duchy all servants were lined up to greet their young master from a far journey the head butler opened the carriage while a small yet ethereal adorable child walked out from the grand carriage he hopped out following his familiar Luna landing in the red carpet as the servants greets him loudly in enthusiasm.

"WELCOME HOME, YOUNG MASTER FREYGA!!" They bow with a bright smile plastered to their faces he return the smile and replied back, "It's good to be back isn't it?" A figure rushed to him ready for the impact he felt arms lifted him to the ground into a warm yet tight embrace pushing his face to his mother's breast.

"My baby is home!! It was devastating without you here, my sunshine~! Your father would always whine every now or then about going to Maginus Kingdom to fetch you thankfully his duty as the duke put him in chain now he is stable in his duties." Freyga wouldn't ask how they held his father on leash in the manor and his duties including his mother who is very terrifying when she is mad neither he or his brother nor anyone doesn't want to furious of the entitled 'Princess of Crimson Lions'.

"Honey, isn't that mean to talk behind my back! I wouldn't mind if you told everyone how I'm magnificent and all but talking about my embarrassing moments is a huge no-no!" Damian whined back to his wife who rolls her eyes as she puts down Freyga his father pats his head then started to inspect all over his body any sign of injuries without one he sigh in content that his sworn brother keep his promise but silently curse him for having all Freyga's alone time and having tea time with him.

'Curse you Albus how dare you try to steal my little sunshines affection to me if I ever know some insects tried to flirt my little sunshine I'll put a huge ass magic spell in that place of yours.' Damian cursed in his head having his own little world the mother and son walked inside with the other servants while the head butler stayed seeing out his duke was having his mini evil moments, "Yare yare."

The grand duchess was having alone time with her son that talks about his experience in the Maginus Kingdom if her other son was here it would be a beautiful scenario indeed while busy talking and the duke back to his duties while supervise by the head butler like a hawk never noticed a little bird flew to the window of the duke he saw that was made by aura of somebody he didn't want to be disturb right now but as his duty calls still being the grand duke of the empire he did took the letter of the bird groaning in annoyance. Opening the letter of the magic bird there in his palm was a letter from the royal family opening it up, he groan in frustration that one of the royal family wanted to have the same schedule as his beloved son not like he wouldn't mind it said in the letter in actual reality he did mind ALOT cause he keeps his son away from the society's piercing eyes unlike his older brother who is known since birth due to being the eldest since Freyga came into their life they found a complete piece in their heart when no one knew that the duchess could only conceive one child since the bloodline of Efron family is strong, Zebach was the carbon copy of his mother but in a male version but had the same features of his father.

While Freyga had a silvery white hair, golden pearly eyes, soft flawless porcelain white skin, rosy cheeks, natural plump peachy kissable lips and feminine features he is like a perfect definition of unrealistic ethereal beauty crafted by god no one in the empire or perhaps the whole continent had the same color of his hair and eyes as his, it can be identified by the Holy Church as similar figures or characteristics of god. Neither it will be true or not Freyga is his son no matter what people would say that's why he forbid Freyga to go outside publicly and socially to others until it was in the right time but now the issue is here he can't defy the royal family's request or any favors he replied back to the letter he knew that the emperor will be in his tail if he didn't  accept this request of a favor that the first prince would had the same magic teacher as his youngest son just as he predicted that sly fox found a way to be in his skin once more for attaching his first son to his only 5 year old son he groan in irritation for the sly emperor.