Chapter 18

Lead A Hand?

[Narrator's POV]

The kingsmen private investigate the people who they were suspected poisoned the king and trying to kill him through the curse magic. Freyga alongside with his butler Vladimir went on their own private investigate the search of a way to break the curse that was put by unknown person trying to find a much stronger spell to counter the powerful curse magic. Currently they're in the royal library in a search for any spell to counter the curse magic in the king's body, pile of books stuffed to the room with two people and a spirit beast in look for a spell.

"Any leads for any powerful spell in that book of yours, Vladimir? Luna?" Freyga asked while looking for dispelling spells in a thick book he currently invested right now.

"Apologies, young master their aren't any spell books for the unknown curse." Vladimir took another book besides him bringing back the book he finished to it's place.

"Nothing anything in this book." Luna slammed the book she finished reading hearing a loud sigh and a book gently slam shut Freyga arose from his position snapping his finger the books went back to it's right places.

"The royal library isn't the only place to find the answers. If there are few things that could lead us to find a certain clue to find the suspect we need something such as a witness." Freyga stated catching the attention of Vladimir whose eyes suddenly flashed fiery red then back to normal smiling at his young master's brilliant idea.

"Excellent young master! Shall I started to investigate on this certain matter right away?" Freyga looked at Vladimir then smiled nodding in response no words shall express his gratitude to this butler without knowing why he was doing this and just go with the flow.

"Go ahead Vladimir I shall await for your valuable information from the investigation right away." Vladimir vanished as soon as Freyga gave out the orders while Luna stood up from her seat and went besides Freyga.

"Are you sure letting Vladimir go with the investigation? I'm sure you just don't want him to know your plan." Freyga pets her head then let's out a kind smile towards her.

"I'm not sure if wether I should trust him with all my might Luna. It's just I'm not ready to tell him what was happening I just know he is loyal and understanding but I cannot bring myself to tell him all I hope you understand Luna." Freyga had a serious face while talking about Vladimir, Luna understands how Freyga wouldn't want to bring someone on his private matters that could put their lives in danger.

"I certainly understand." Freyga walked away with Luna going invisible walking into the palace with the Kingsmen going on their own investigation he shall let his private investigate without Vladimir knowing or interfering.

Freyga was in the city of Adferian Kingdom people chatting around and being joyous as always they were minding their business without knowing anything about what's happening to the castle walls neither knowing what's going to happen in the future for their kingdom was in stake. Freyga looked at any suspicious people but none was at sight.

"No one seems to be at sight to be looking suspicious or anything that seemingly connected to the curse magic used on the king." Luna spoke looking to the people minding their own business Freyga let's out a sigh.

"You're right, it seems today isn't our lucky day at all." Freyga tighten back hos cloak and walking away from the busy crowds then suddenly a stranger walked passed him a person in red velvet cloak a certain feeling that is familiar yet something about it's aura was strange and familiar he immediately turned around seeing the person walking away blending in with the crowd.