Chapter 13

The Poisoned King & God's Visit

After the prince's visit the servants keeps their young master stay away from the first prince of the empire. Even the Duke tried to keep away the prince approaching his beloved little angel from the cunning fox like prince the duchess and Freyga just sat in the garden having their peaceful time together happily conversing to each other talking about many topics about their days having the mother and son conversation plus time away from the grand duke's overprotective actions.

"Freyga my son, have you've been well these past days and had a great time together with the first prince?" Ellise looked at her son whose eating cookies and sweets puffing his cheeks with the foods making him look like chipmunk the way how her son looked right now was so adorable she prevented to release her overrated squels.

"It was great to have a friend other than my friends in Maginus Kingdom and Luna besides I wouldn't mind if the prince became open hearted to me." Freyga looked at his mother smiling happily that he finally got the time to have tea time with her once more.

"Glad to hear that your getting along with his highness he was often fake his smile whenever he was with other nobles especially to the noble children and he is always had a stoic emotionless face. After encountering you the emperor and empress were full of happiness seeing their son showing his emotions they almost celebrated it I mean the emperor wanted to held a festival for his son thankfully the empress prevent his obnoxious actions." Freyga looked at his mother sweat dropping that a secret message was been flying towards his room every single night he didn't wonder who the sender cause it obvious that it was Kyrian.

'Did he notice that his hand writing was very perfect and majestic like he showed me before. Is he stupid writing in the very end of the letter (Anonymous) when it was exactly his hand writing and no one in this world had that same perfect hand writing only an idiot would be fool for that.' He took a sip from his tea and eats his snack elegantly while in the other kingdom far away from his peaceful life.

                  Adferian Kingdom

The kingdom who is infamous of their powerful resources of elemental gems and mana minings they contribute alot to the other parts of the continent having the largest source of gems and mana crystals. The kingdom was not infamous for just that but to other source as well. The kingdom's royalties had their infamous jeweled eyes that shines brighter like the purest of gems or jewels constantly many ladies and man were after them for the crown, title and wealth because of this traits they become the target of jealousy and assassination making their guards up and was been trained to protect themselves no matter what happened but a certain event brought everything to a downfall.

A grand feast was been celebrate no one in the kingdom knew what was going on and keeps enjoying the fun they had for celebrating the very special event. That event was the newly crowned king of Adferian Kingdom, Helios Von Georgian, he was in the grand ball with the people congratulating his crowning ceremony perfectly giving him the gifts even flattering him to extent he keeps a polite perfect charming smile deep inside he was groaning in annoyance accepting it nonetheless the wines were served as the king took the golden crested goblet in air.

"In this new day to the next I shall prosper this homeland I've grown to love and cared. Together we will bring new future to shine brighter than any jewels and gems out there, a toast to a new destiny!" The king raised as the nobles inside cheered happily and raised their champagne glass as the king took the whole sip everyone as well then the food was served as they ate happily the king suddenly felt his heart was in heat and his throat was burning he coughs and coughs the king's secretary the duke looked worried on the king's behavior then suddenly the kings vomits out blood this made a red flag he called out the royal physician and the fairy doctor immediately but it was too late the king had fallen.