Chapter 10

The Fall Of The Arrogant Pig

Another brand new day to finally fulfill the journey of our dear little protagonist. He happily skipping the corridors while hopping like a little jolly child as always he was heading straight to the grandmaster's office. The grandmaster was been piled by all the paperworks a knock disturb his concentration, "come in." The door opened and his favorite godson was there smiling at him like a bright sun his entire serious workaholic face turned into a soft doting uncle he got up from his sit and embrace Freyga with a happy smile gleaming into his face squishing his cute chubby cheeks into his masculine cheeks he heard a fit of giggles coming out from Freyga.

"Uncle, I had something to discussed from you about some 'pest' and other 'virus'." Albus immediately turned back to his former self putting Freyga down he nodded setting themselves in comfortable place there were sweets and tea fit for the both of them.

"Tell me everything you know Freyga." Freyga took out a ball from his inventory space there flashed the scene where the house of Lambor the image was seen in a night version he saw Golland having a conversation to mysterious figures they taken off their cape and saw it was the teachers in the Magic Tower he gave them a pack of golds the grandmaster could see greed in their eyes he turned a blind eye once but not this time he can't forgive those people who dared not to respect and help those people in need letting greed drown them in this way.

The video proceed as Golland was contracting a forbidden organization that the Holy Church saw as a threat to humanity and all living things, Dark Orthodox Church. He saw that a priest gave Golland an artifact that was the artifact Freyga describe when he and Kyle were in a mock battle seeing that not just one crime he did but he dared to be a member or perhaps a client of the forbidden organization this is not a good future for someone that associate with thay dangerous organization in fear that they might spread darkness once again like 20 years ago that caused half of the nations people died because of a dark portal opening up for demons attacked them and that was the nightmare they feared to happen again.

After the image was done the glowing ball's light faded only silence was heard Freyga was worried that his uncle was stressed or frustrated only to hear a sigh coming out his mouth looking at Freyga whose eyes were worried about him he smiled at the worried child patting his head in confirmation that he was alright. Freyga's demeanor had been relaxed looking at his uncle waiting for his reply the old grandmaster looked at the sky and finally made his decision nodded to Freyga in signal to begin the plan.

                      [Time Skip]

Freyga walked together wit the trio who happily chatted when they heard in a certain classroom people muttering seeing a small crowd in there gathering on some scene the four of them curious on what was happening sneaking some spaces while Theo grabbed Freyga in a one arm hug to see the scene since he was tall boy. It wouldn't be a surprise that Golland was humiliating a certain student not just that but a female student the cape says it all that she was a commoner furthermore he keeps insulting the poor girl Danica was hold back by Kyle and some of their classmates before she will charge towards the pig and punch him maybe have a chance to put a curse spell on him seeing that no one was trying to stand up to help the poor girl Freyga tugged the uniform of Theodore saying he was to be put down not realizing Freyga's intention he did and that my friends Freyga dashed to help the poor girl.

"You should stop now, sir." A cute voice spoke out the people's attention was on the little boy who had a feminine features but you could clearly see that it was a boy the pig I mean Golland and his goons eyes were on him scanning him they laughed which they didn't realize Luna was growling secretly at them only for the others trying to hold back not just Danica but Theo as well they could see these two people's veins were popping out in anger if that pig raised his hand to Freyga they wouldn't hesitate to cast the most gruesome spell that ever existed.