Chapter 15

Let's Go On Our Quest!

A whole 2 weeks Freyga get to know his personal butler Vlad in some different ways such as training, eating, main language and the most interesting part was lifestyle. Vlad is rather what you call a troublemaker slash gentlemen and he drank way to much women juice that made him the ladies men he doesn't hesitate to state what he is thinking even the grand duke was stunned and left annoyed by him as well.

Freyga was outside at the garden reading his new book from the library Luna sleeping besides him soundly until a golden bird made of aura or mana came to Freyga's shoulder whispering things that made his golden amber doe eyes widen in surprise standing up so suddenly waking up Luna in the process he had a single sweat in his forehead the news he receive was dire.

"It's getting worse and worse day by day why hasn't the royal mage do anything to search who dare to poison the king?! The poison implanted to the king wasn't ordinary it might take months perhaps years for him to woke up.

"If he didn't wake up the one who poisoned him would take the Adferian Kingdom all to itself then we'll be doomed if thag happened and my reward completing these quest!" Gritting his teeth he woke Luna up preparing for a journey to the Adferian Kingdom.

"The sooner we got there the better!" Freyga stood up and went straight to his room packing his necessities for the long journey to the Adferian Kingdom. A knock made him froze from his action if he didn't act fast he might get caught by the loyal servant of his parents he composed himself hiding the fact he was nervous he looked at his bag and hid it beneath the bed the door swung opened revealing Vlad with a tray of sweets and tea.

"Greetings, young master I hope I didn't interrupt you." Freyga shook his head then flash him a smile like he done nothing wrong Vlad placed the dessert and tea at his table near in the window enjoying the peaceful view of the outside garden.

"I'll shall head on now young master." Vlad bowed towards him shooing him away leaving Freyga and Luna alone sighing in frustration that it happened so fast that he didn't knew the young king would get worse.

"Now that I think about it wasn't the poison and curse caused the effect stronger much faster or is it something else other than that..." Luna came next to her master placing her paw at his knee gaining his full attention.

"I would check his condition of you allow me too." Luna suggested Freyga pets her soft fluffy head then turned serious, "It's too risky Luna a Holy Beast like you may be powerful but we still don't know what the curse is or what it's effect would be we must remain cautious." Luna nodded understanding that her master is worried about her well-being.

"When we will start our journey then?" Freyga looked outside as the wind flew into his face making his hair dance with the wind and sunlight glistening his porcelain white skin making him a heroic mc.

"Tonight we shall head on our quest."

[Time Skip]

Freyga made a puppet similar to him forging a protective magic cancellation gear at the puppet who came to life with a fake Luna besides him. No one would suspects that these weren't the real people they knew but puppets who act and were made to be like the original itself. Freyga teleported himself in the forest near at the garden walls looking back at the house he grew and looked away knowing he will comeback home safe to his parent's arms and his big brother's return.

"I see that young master run away never expect these type of way." A shadow from the tallest trees watched the little hooded figure on his journey to the Adferian Kingdom with his familiar Luna the fenrir, a smirk plastered in the anonymous face sinking himself to his dimensional shadows.