Chapter 12

The Prince

The sun rises and birds chirping in the trees soft blows of the wind in the peaceful home there a certain someone sleeping soundly with a wolf besides the small figure they had a peaceful dream together. Suddenly the door of the room slammed opened earning a loud slam to the wall waking up the two in bed up Freyga's sight was a little blurry as he had woken up groan at how the sun light from his window sting his sight a woman with formal clothes walked to the bed with a clicking sounds tugging the bed sheet and then throws it in the air grabbing Freyga from his armpits while he doze in his little world.

"Young master Freyga, you need to wake up immediately! The first prince is coming today!" This news woke Freyga up from his little daydream or dozing little world, "No time needed to lose we will make you the most astonishing cutest being all over the world!!" The woman said as her glasses shone making Freyga sweat dropped as maids began to pile the room with extravagant clothes his eyes nearly popped out.

He heard a menacing laugh from the woman and the maids as they started to overshadowed Freyga and that's how his morning started.

____________________________________

A lavishing carriage with the Pavril emblem 10 knights protected the carriage with a stoic look plastered into their face inside the carriage was a cute angelic figure reading a thick book while in the other side was his butler smiling seeing the prince socialize with a fellow noble he almost cried how touched the emperor seek for the first prince a friend and seeing the first prince agreeing to socialize with other nobles rather than finding a useful ally or pawn.

'I knew the first prince was calculative and cautious but for a child in his age this is sure another level of maturity as if he is already an adult.' The butler looked at his silent and stoic prince not even took a glance to his direction he let's out a silent sigh not knowing what the prince is thinking right now.

Prince POV

I was reading a very not so interesting book that my history teacher gave me before I departed away from the palace. Everyone is in the noble society is fake and greedy wishing for more power that's why pushing their younger children at my age to be associate with me or a chance to be my friends. How naive.

'Thinking that I'm only a child it means I'm dumb to notice their intentions? So full of pride and also full of stupidity.' Sighing thinking that the grand duke's youngest son would be the same as he met like other child nobles snobbish, rude, prideful, egoistic, interiority complex and fake.

'I just hope this whole day would no get any worse.' Letting out a sigh taking a sneak peek at the window the surrounding trees of the Elfron Duchy he shrugged off any further of his thoughts as his main focus is reading the not so interesting book recommended and gave from his history teacher.

3rd POV

"You're majesty we've arrived at the Elfron Duchy." The horseman announced letting the butler take off to prepare the things needed to greet the Grand Duke's family while the prince take his sweet quiet time in the carriage not caring what was happening outside a soft knock caught his attention. By shifting his attention from the book to his smiling annoying yet reliable butler,

"Time to get out from the carriage, your highness." He quietly growl in frustration shutting his book as the door opened there they were greeted by the head butler as they were guided to the main hall, Standing in the staircase were two elegant important people as it was said they were much better in person.

"We humbly welcome the first prince of empire, Kyrian Matron El Pavril." Bowing as the sign of a greeting as he did as well, "It was an honor to meet the grand duke and duchess thank you for your humble service for the empire." At such a young age the prince understand what his position as the first prince as he had other older siblings but he was born from the unity of the emperor and his beloved empress his mother rather than a concubines children he is a prince while people address his half siblings lord or lady even if their mother's were married to the emperor they can't hold the legal wife's privilege despite living in a lavish extravagant place some of his half siblings were aiming for the throne while others don't.