Chapter 7

Grandmaster of Magic Tower pt.3

Morning came with the sun shining into the small luxurious room there on a small decent bed a small figure sleeping peacefully like an angel. Freyga woke up from a wet substance in his face slowly opening his eyes he saw Luna licking him awake he giggles patting Luna's furr in a gentle stroke, yawning from his deep slumber with the sunlight hitting his face groaning by it he went out of his bed and started his new routine.

After changing his pajamas he wore a robe that symbolize the Magic Tower putting his hood on he immediately went out from his room to the dinning hall where all students of the magic tower ate altogether seeing magicians in the dinning hall carrying a tray of foods he went to the counter base on his small structure cause he is just a child they gawk at how cute he tried to reach the counter table a professor saw it helping him to carry out his order. When he get his breakfast he thanked the professor with a bag of cookies accepting a small gift from him the professor pats his head affectionately like he is a certain animal walking away with his tray field of food he found a empty table he sat there eating happily with Luna giving her breakfast happily eating it the whole dinning hall took glances to the small child they blush at how cute he is doing without Freyga noticing they whispering behind him saying positive comments of course.

"That was a good breakfast for a starter never expect their good would be this so good." Freyga compliment the chefs serving the students their foods.

'Master, since we started our day aren't we supposed to be meeting the grandmaster first.' Luna reminded her master who stopped eating his food progressing what Luna had just said.

'Aaand you've forgotten about it. It's alright master sometimes being a child can be a little bit of forgetful when you found something far more interesting than importance of someone's existence.' Freyga felt that Luna's tone had a hint of sarcasm he let out a sigh contuining eating his food.

After his breakfast he head out to the cafeteria then to the place where his friends yesterday met up starting today he went to that direction he saw his new friends talking about something he notice Danica's expression who seems to be frustrated on something and the other two who were just sighing. Freyga doesn't know why they're like this first thing in the morning he sneaky hug Danica's back which the girl yelped at the sudden embrace she turned her head and saw Freyga smiling like a pure innocent angel he is, she puts one hand into her mouth preventing the squeals and her nose bleeding by his cuteness overload.

"Danica, Theo, Kyle! How did it turn out yesterday? I mean about your magic class." Freyga smiled brightly like a ball of sunshine he unwrapped his embrace from Danica who seemed to calm down now.

"Well, It is kinda a long story tho." Kyle caressed his nape in a nervous manner looking at Freyga with a small smile while Theo let's out a sigh shaking his head then facing Danica who is in the corner screaming curses and cussing someone's name.

"Something might had happened that you guys are starting to be quite pissed off by something or perhaps by someone?" Freyga directly asked the three only for them to show different sort if reaction but same annoyance.

"To be honest, I literally wanted to curse that guys so badly as I'm itching to put one to him." Danica started to show some her veins popping out for too much build up anger.

'They looked like they didn't like this sort of a person, Master.' Luna commented at the scene infront of her, ' Well, It's not like everyday you could see someone that is more irritating than your homework.' Freyga replied to Luna who just watched the scene in his mind link.

"We...umm...I don't know how to explain this to you Freyga you're still just a kid tho. It's hard for you to understand the situation of the adults since your a little child." Kyle absolutely hit the nail he reminded Freyga he is physically just a child but in mental nope The noticed that the Kyle tried to change the topic but Freyga is very persistent he grabbed Kyle's shoulder who stopped speaking then faced Freyga.