Chapter 14

The New Butler

"Ahh~What a peaceful day and a peaceful life." Damian chilled in the garden with his youngest son Freyga playing with Luna whose happily chasing him besides his side was his wife reading a book smiling at how peaceful the day is until lighting flash in his head remembering something very important.

'Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? Why does it feel like I'm missing something?' He keeps thinking deeper if he indeed forget something for these past few days while Ellise closed her book looking at her husband whose still in deep thought.

"Darling, is there something the matter?" Ellise asked in concern tone Damian snapped out from his thoughts and shook his head then soon smiled happily at his beloved wife, "It's nothing really it might not be very important to think of." He replied.

"Is that so? Then, have you assigned the butler for Freyga not always the maid tended his needs all the time he needs a personal butler." Ellise looked at her husband this time he was in stake of petrification.

'I DIDN'T EXPECT I WOULD FORGET THAT BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF PAPERWORKS AS THE GRAND DUKE AND SECOND TO COMMAND IN THE BORDERS I INSTANTLY FORGOT THE BUTLER WHOSE PERSONAL AID OF MY OWN SON!!!' Damian turned into a chibi comically added the waterfall tears Ellise chuckles at her childish hardworking yet forgetful husband.

"Sooner the better that Freyga had a new butler and I expect the butler is a high in both magic and hand-to-hand combat." Ellise stood up from her spot and grin at her husband whose whole soul flew out.

"I'm doomed..." His mental soul was K.Oed right away.

[Time Skip]

The duke send his butler and servants to hand out flyers in the town for a potential butler for his own son it lasted for 15 days to find so many potential butlers even across the town people gathered to applied and fight for the position perhaps try to see the rumored youngest son of the Efron Duchy.

"What is going on?" Freyga looked at the window seeing many men outside young to old in age sweatdropped seeing so many of them outside chattering about anything but competing the position of a personal butler of his.

"I think Lord Damian is the one assigned potential butlers for you, Master." Freyga thought his eye socket was about to popped out from his eyes not believing that this many people for just a position of personal butler of his thinking why he needed a personal butler when he had all the servants to serve him.

"I know what your thinking Master but I think it's for the best whenever you were in danger or needed in assistance a personal servant is better than none." Luna suggested her own master Freyga looked outside and saw a handsome man grinning side to side something deep inside in Freyga knew that this man he is eyeing had a secret activate his god's eye skill he indeed saw it all.

"That man over there...." He pointed out Luna looked at who is Freyga pointing at confusion written in her face, "Look deeper Luna." And she did her eyes widen at the man's status it was indeed jaw dropping they both knew they wouldn't let this man go away from their grasps meanwhile the man sneeze out feeling something or someone was aiming at him.

Everyone who applied to be an employee of the Grand Duke is gathered at the man hall where the duke was awaiting for their arrival the butler expected this results. Damian smiled professionally without any ill intent without a doubt it can't hide his real thoughts towards them,

'Damn these wolves I swear of they touch a single strand of my darling angel I will-' His thoughts were cut off by Ellise coughing to get his attention he snapped out of it immediately.

"Greetings fellow friends and citizens my name is Damian Sovel Efron the grand duke of our empire besides me is my beloved wife Ellise Rose Efron. We likely thank you for gathering here to test you if your worthy of my youngest child's personal and main butler, shall we begin the test?" Signalling the butler to proceed as plan the elderly man snapped his fingers as they were transported to a dimensional field as they were separated in each and different section of monster level then butler level.