Chapter 16

Adferian Kingdom

Long days in a far time spending 2 nights travel or more finally after a long walk has finally over after seeing the colossal walls of the infamous Adferian Kingdom with people entering the gates. Guards inspect the people entering the gate heavily guarded with not just soldiers but official knights as well, after the young king was been poisoned and curses during the celebration of his coronation they still haven't found the suspect on who done such vile thing.

'They'll surely gets suspicious when a child entered without a guardian. Those crystals besides the soldiers are signs of any danger that specify the person had use any types of black deeds if it turned complete black then you've done something suspicious that related to the current situation but if it turned blue then your cleared.' A female handed her I.D to the knight as she proceed on touching the crystal which turned into blue it means she is clear.

'But the real problem here is thay not just the crystal I'm worried about it. It was how do I enter without using any magic disguises to be an adult?!' As if his mind was read when a man from the shadows were behind him leaning closer to his ear, "Do you need assistance young master?" Freyga jolted back turning to the direction of the voice he saw his personal butler Vladimir Partijin.

"H-How d-did you know I was here? Wait, most importantly HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!!?!" He pointed to the gentlemen slash smiling innocently butler with his right hand to his heart (Sebastian reference).

"Is that even a problem to aid my master?" Titling his head to the side Freyga could swear Vladimir is using a smartass words back at him.

"N-No, actually your just in time to guide me to enter into that gate over there." Pointing the entrance of Adferian Kingdom a small smile plastered to Vladimir's face still in the same posture like a butler he truly he is.

"If you wished to enter you should've had said it right away young master." No words will now come out from Freyga's mouth he was busy to be occupied by this small smartass conversation between his butler and him.

"If you keep staring blankly at nothing else master I suggest we should head out now. We don't wanna waste the time cause time is precious, let's head on now young master." Freyga nodded with a tinted blush plastering his cute porcelain white skin face due to embarrassment he showed towards his butler.

Vlad carried Freyga in his arms emitting a father-son closeness together. The knight demanded their id cards this was required since Freyga forgotten his fake id card and was about to make an excuse when Vlad quickly gave to the knight the forged id cards to the knight, without any worries they saw the knight nodded only they need was to pass the other one thankfully Freyga passed so does Vlad who fixed his attire Freyga sensing  that Vlad is exactly showing off that it was a piece of cake.

   [They Successfully Arrived]
At
[Adferian Kingdom]

Freyga's eyes were sparkling in amazement at the sight of the city of the Adferian Kingdom people were busy chatting, working, some kids playing most of all the magic aura he felt in the surroundings were rich and also transparent due to the magic crystal lamps floating above the city. He took a glance seeing the invisible barrier's bubble like state head turning to each sides of street cautious of the situation as his ears perks with the recent gossip and news in the palace.

"The king hasn't yet awaken it was sadden to hear that our new king suddenly fell ill at his own coronation." A florist said tone full of pity.

"Exactly, I thank our god Allialah that our second prince was chosen to be our king instead of that tyrant narcissist coward first prince who didn't think he sake of the country and it's citizens." The blacksmith said in pure fury while mentioning the first prince.