Chapter 6

Grandmaster Of Magic Tower pt.2

The maids and butlers prepared a new day for the journey of the youngest son to the Maginus Kingdom. The duchess was in tears hugging him so many times crying her heart put she wanted to protect the innocence of her younger son but she knew he will grow up isolated from the outside world this might be an opportunity for him to see how cruel and evil the outside society with his two eyes. While the duchess cried the duke was sulking in the corner regretting sending his son to the Maginus Kingdom he was murmuring to himself with a gloomy aura surrounding him when it was time for the young master to bid farewell the head butler hold his master back before he fling himself into the carriage dragging him back inside to finish his paperworks.

After Freyga seen the dukedom becoming smaller and smaller he let out a sigh after the outburst of his parents was entirely nerve-wrecking he only wished to be send off normally but what happened earlier was abnormal when you had that kind of a parents. He looked outside the window of the carriage smelling the scent of nature at the outside was a refreshing sigh to behold, he always wondered how the magic kingdom works cause he was just curios since there was no magic or any sorcery's happening in his world before except from the comics and movies tho often loved by people in his past life he called out his familiar Luna.

"Luna, how was the Maginus Kingdom? Was it like what the books said that they had some floating island and magic crystals?" Freyga's eyes sparkle in interest to the Maginus kingdom Luna on the other hand sighes he tilted his head in confuse.

"What seems to be the matter Luna? You seem not in a mood to talk about that." Freyga pets her furr which she happily wagged her tail then looked at her master.

"Sorry to disappoint you master but it was just an ordinary kingdom like any ordinary places." He smiled then slumped himself back to his seat and looked outside with a blank look.

"What makes you think that way Luna?" She looked at his expression who was not interested anymore to the Maginus Kingdom, "They're in absolute chaos and I don't know the reason why." He nodded and not seems to bother by the news he took a little nap using Luna's furr as a pillow.

A few minutes had passed he heard voices of people he rubbed his eyes opened the window of the carriage to see that he finally arrived at the Maginus Kingdom, birth place of all magicians. He looked outside excitedly he saw different kinds of races laughing and working in harmony he even saw cute little kids with different races having fun together he was excited on what the Magic tower would look like. The kingdom was happily and magical with all types of races communicating to each other like normal people wondering how the magic tower will be if he were to stayed there for a short time maybe discovering new tricks of magic and potion making.

"This isn't what I'm expecting it to be." He was lifted off to the room by a magician he seen the room decent and nice but the main part of it was that they all avoided him at all cause making him irritated a little bit.

"Why do they avoided me like I'm sort of a plague?!" He pouts at the memory of all the magicians who avoided him he tried to talk to them but they ran away as soon as they saw him or see him approaching them.

"Maybe they're just shy on you, master." Luna replied oblivious at the  atmosphere Freyga looked at her sighing then just patted her head he decided to go out if they weren't gonna instruct him then he will wander around by himself.

"Follow me Luna were going on a tour." Freyga opened his door with Luna following him they wandered around the magic tower with curiosity glistening in their eyes.

Freyga admired at how the magicians works out this kind of ways but he was impressed on how important the magician role was to the entire empire he admires the courage of those who fight for what it was right and justice for the ending war of evil. He spotted a girl with two boys chatting at the nearby field walking to their direction eavesdropping on their conversation clearly taking a small peek he saw that they're practicing magic spells eager to complete the task they're given to.